For you Biden voters

A woman I work with was a big Trump hater because of his "mean tweets", I asked her how she liked the current state of the country under Biden/Harris.... her response was "at least we have democracy back". I asked her to explain and I was told at least there were no more mean tweets. I'm still struggling on how that had an impact on the democratic process.

I agreed that Trump was unpresidential, rude, condescending but was an effective leader in many areas.....Biden can't complete a competent statement and Harris with her demeaning tone and constant cackle response have driven us into a ditch as a country....All the negative things that many said Trump would lead this country into (war/energy prices/inflation/chaos) are coming true under Biden/Harris....

God Bless this land for democracy hath returned !!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Salmon_Run said:

A woman I work with was a big Trump hater because of his "mean tweets", I asked her how she liked the current state of the country under Biden/Harris.... her response was "at least we have democracy back". I asked her to explain and I was told at least there were no more mean tweets. I'm still struggling on how that had an impact on the democratic process.

I agreed that Trump was unpresidential, rude, condescending but was an effective leader in many areas.....Biden can't complete a competent statement and Harris with her demeaning tone and constant cackle response have driven us into a ditch as a country....All the negative things that many said Trump would lead this country into (war/energy prices/inflation/chaos) are coming true under Biden/Harris....

God Bless this land for democracy hath returned !!

Yeah- doesnt sound like a sound robust method for selecting ones leader, does it, lol.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yeah- doesnt sound like a sound robust method for selecting ones leader, does it, lol.  

If it was only about “mean tweets”, the incumbent would’ve won. But you know it was about much more than that. Legions of lifelong conservative Republicans turned their backs on the loser you for some reason continue to romanticize. 

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

The more I hear out of the mouths of Biden supporters, the more I realize just how stupid they are.

They're not smart at all, but they think they are, and that is what makes them dangerous.

They pretend to be educated but yet they vote for a guy who was a lame duck 6 months into his term. 

• Like 2

The more I hear out of the mouths of Biden supporters, the more I realize just how stupid they are.

They're not smart at all, but they think they are, and that is what makes them dangerous.

That isn't true for all of them. According to his approval ratings several of them have realized the mistake they made. Unfortunately, that doesn't help us now.....

I know several democrats that realized under Obummer where the democrat party was headed.  I know a few that doubled down with Biden and have said they will never make that mistake again. 

Now if you are still supporting Biden through this mess, then I can't agree more....

I keep asking myself, can it get worse? Every time i think it can't, it does so i'm guessing it can and will get worse. Hopefully not WWIII worse. We are about as close to that as we can get...

• Like 1

I was talking about Biden supporters, not those who now know they were once stupid.

Some people still support Biden and we are suffering in every way possible right now.  I consider this suffering to be the price that must be paid in the short run, to get every damn Democrat thrown out of the Senate and the House of Reps. As long as it happens, it will be worth it!

• Like 3

I was talking about Biden supporters, not those who now know they were once stupid.

Some people still support Biden and we are suffering in every way possible right now.  I consider this suffering to be the price that must be paid in the short run, to get every damn Democrat thrown out of the Senate and the House of Reps. As long as it happens, it will be worth it!

I have a dream!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If it was only about “mean tweets”, the incumbent would’ve won. But you know it was about much more than that. Legions of lifelong conservative Republicans turned their backs on the loser you for some reason continue to romanticize. 

Had little to do with tweets and all about Covid and the left ballot harvests. But we know that won’t happen in the next one so you will once again the truths in election 

25 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Oh it is going to happen in a big way. I just can’t wait to hear the excuses some of the leftist on this site use for excuse here in another year. Will be comical. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Oh it is going to happen in a big way. I just can’t wait to hear the excuses some of the leftist on this site use for excuse here in another year. Will be comical. 

It looks Iike we are down to just one today.  Maybe chef, left field, and gobbler chaser have come to their senses.  Maybe the $ 5 gas was the breaking point.  

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

It looks Iike we are down to just one today.  Maybe chef, left field, and gobbler chaser have come to their senses.  Maybe the $ 5 gas was the breaking point.  

They're getting fitted for their purple shirts for tomorrow's girl power rally.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

That isn't true for all of them. According to his approval ratings several of them have realized the mistake they made. Unfortunately, that doesn't help us now.....

I know several democrats that realized under Obummer where the democrat party was headed.  I know a few that doubled down with Biden and have said they will never make that mistake again. 

Now if you are still supporting Biden through this mess, then I can't agree more....

I keep asking myself, can it get worse? Every time i think it can't, it does so i'm guessing it can and will get worse. Hopefully not WWIII worse. We are about as close to that as we can get...

Yes, that’s what’s unbelievable. One thing to make a mistake, but then to still defend this guy is just unreal. This is exactly what anybody with half a brain knew what was going to happen. 

• Like 1