Gas in russia 1.80 gallon after sactions and we are paying over 4 .00 !!!

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

They set the price on future price hikes just having a Administration that was friendlier to oil and gas would lower the price.

Funny how that works when you have the leader of the free world threatening to put your entire industry out of business. At least he didn't do it via twitter.

• Like 2

On the news this morning, President Biden was asked about the soaring costs.  Biden said quote "Russia's responsible".  The reporter did not have the gonads to say "well I ask a stupid person, get a stupid answer."

Well at least Biden did not blame former President Trump.  Biden is solely responsible for the current state of affairs that as we say in the military FUBAR.  Draft dodging coward Joe Biden failed to properly equip and train the Ukrainian military PRIOR to the invasion.  Biden's friend Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton convinced the Ukraine government in 1994 to give up their nuclear weapons.  Sounds like the gun control addict's who say give up your guns, the defunded politically correct police will protect you.

Unfortunately too many Americans are not insulted by the stupidity of Biden.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

On the news this morning, President Biden was asked about the soaring costs.  Biden said quote "Russia's responsible".  The reporter did not have the gonads to say "well I ask a stupid person, get a stupid answer."

Well at least Biden did not blame former President Trump.  Biden is solely responsible for the current state of affairs that as we say in the military FUBAR.  Draft dodging coward Joe Biden failed to properly equip and train the Ukrainian military PRIOR to the invasion.  Biden's friend Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton convinced the Ukraine government in 1994 to give up their nuclear weapons.  Sounds like the gun control addict's who say give up your guns, the defunded politically correct police will protect you.

Unfortunately too many Americans are not insulted by the stupidity of Biden.  

This POS will never take an ounce of credit for any of the many faucets of America he has completely destroyed over this green energy BS