Democrats are going to need lots of mail in votes.

58 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I can’t imagine that too many folks who are paying more than $5.00 per gallon for gas, will vote Democrat in November.  Do you think they are regretting shutting down that Keystone pipeline now ?

Still plenty of trump haters out there trying to protect the jackwagon in charge.They will vote for the dim party if gas is $10 a gallon.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

They're busy having their minions in the media spin the lie that Biden's Executive Orders destroying energy independence didn't cause the gas prices to rise.  They lie and their supporters swallow it.

Yup, Psaki said its because of the war in Ukraine. No mention about why prices have been increasing over the year before that...

• Like 1

Obama is most likely calling all the shots and Biden just signs whatever they put in front of him. 

Notice how they are attacking any opposition with threats of financial oppression.  Declaring opposing organizations or grass roots movements to be "domestic terrorists" allows them to cut off all their banking and credit lines, effectively shutting them down.  That is the textbook definition of "Fascism".  They started doing that to firearm dealers and manufacturers under Obama's "Operation Choke Point" in 2013.  Look it up if you doubt it, as I'm sure many of the lefties here do.

42 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It didn't take Joe long to pick up where Obama left off . Another prime example of democrats putting the squeeze on middle class america.

Sorry to break it to you, but Trump picked up where Obama left off. Didn’t you see the trajectory curves of the economy before Trump botched it with his pandemic mismanagement? Biden’s trying to right the ship again. But there’s a lot to fix. 

How do you block someone? I tried blocking Versatile Hunter but his posts still show up?  I went under my profile, chose ignore user and entered him. I can't take his ignorance any longer...

Never mind, I figured it out.....

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Trump picked up where Obama left off. Didn’t you see the trajectory curves of the economy before Trump botched it with his pandemic mismanagement? Biden’s trying to right the ship again. But there’s a lot to fix. 

Fuel prices under Trump were no where near this high . As far as Trump botching the pandemic ,how would you explain the death toll under Biden being significantly higher as well as having access to the vaccine from day one. The best thing that happened to this country for the pandemic was having Trump in office.  I'm sorry msnbc didn't inform you of that. There is no ceiling to the level of misinformation you bring to a thread. 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Fuel prices under Trump were no where near this high . As far as Trump botching the pandemic ,how would you explain the death toll under Biden being significantly higher as well as having access to the vaccine from day one. The best thing that happened to this country for the pandemic was having Trump in office.  I'm sorry msnbc didn't inform you of that.

Stop feeding the troll....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Biden’s trying to right the ship again.

The Ship of Fools
Image result for ship of fools

The ship of fools is an allegory, originating from Book VI of Plato's Republic, about a ship with a dysfunctional crew. The allegory is intended to represent the problems of governance prevailing in a political system not based on expert knowledge.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It drives me nuts when people born in other countries want to tell us what's best for our country.

How are you going to argue with someone that really thinks we are better off with Biden. There isn't a single thing that we can point too and say Biden did that well. Not 1.  

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you but how do you argue with such ignorance?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It drives me nuts when people born in other countries want to tell us what's best for our country.

That's an odd sentiment, but personally, I welcome the insights of those born abroad, American or not. As Americans we certainly don't have a monopoly on information or good ideas. I'm an experimentalist, and so I like to intervene and perturb systems in order to study how they work. Unfortunately, in political science we can't actively run experiments to test different hypotheses at a global scale. Some ethical issues with that too. Comparative post hoc analysis is really the only tractable route we have in political theory. Foreigners, chime in!  

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yeah and yet you leftist still can never explain why the American people had life 3 times better under Trump compared to the last two democrats that failed this country. You will still be slinging the same slop when November rolls around also I bet. 

37 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I'm an experimentalist, and so I like to intervene and perturb systems in order to study how they work. Unfortunately, in political science we can't actively run experiments to test different hypotheses at a global scale. Some ethical issues with that too. Comparative post hoc analysis is really the only tractable route we have in political theory. Foreigners, chime in!  

So this explains how to be a troll, to get the results you want to hear??

You lost me with all your mumbo jumbo as usual.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

How do you block someone? I tried blocking Versatile Hunter but his posts still show up?  I went under my profile, chose ignore user and entered him. I can't take his ignorance any longer...

Never mind, I figured it out.....

V stands for Vermin

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I welcome the insights of those born abroad, American or not. As Americans we certainly don't have a monopoly on information or good ideas. I'm an experimentalist, and so I like to intervene and perturb systems in order to study how they work. Unfortunately, in political science we can't actively run experiments to test different hypotheses at a global scale. Some ethical issues with that too. Comparative post hoc analysis is really the only tractable route we have in political theory. Foreigners, chime in!  

What a crock of hocus pocus crap, when in Rome you do as the Romans do Troll Boy!!!!!!!

Al

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yes, he reversed all of the damge done from 8 yrs from of incompetentence .  Now, well need him, yet again to  save us  after Bidens through- if theres sill a country, that is :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That's an odd sentiment, but personally, I welcome the insights of those born abroad, American or not. As Americans we certainly don't have a monopoly on information or good ideas. I'm an experimentalist, and so I like to intervene and perturb systems in order to study how they work. Unfortunately, in political science we can't actively run experiments to test different hypotheses at a global scale. Some ethical issues with that too. Comparative post hoc analysis is really the only tractable route we have in political theory. Foreigners, chime in!  

Agreed, but with the recognition that no more weight should be placed on foreign opinions/attitudes than our own.  After all, we're all human beings replete with flaws and frustrating limitations are we not?