Democrats are going to need lots of mail in votes.

21 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Agreed, but with the recognition that no more weight should be placed on foreign opinions/attitudes than our own.  After all, we're all human beings replete with flaws and frustrating limitations are we not? 

Who’s arguing for valuing foreign opinions more? As far as I can recall, the only person who did that was Trump when he elevated Putin over our very American CIA. Never mind that, he’s still your guy…

28 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Who’s arguing for valuing foreign opinions more? As far as I can recall, the only person who did that was Trump when he elevated Putin over our very American CIA. Never mind that, he’s still your guy…

Alas, but you still have some work to do to convince me otherwise, I'm afraid!

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If this video isn’t convincing, my interest in this conversation doesn’t really extend much further. 

Not real hard to put a finger on this one. Typical democrats making stuff of importance just disappear. I guess the emails and lost information from others would tell a truer story just as Hunters laptop would tell the true story of the               “Big Guy” 

7 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Didnt we see this before?  I thought was posted previously....

You may have seen it already as it's in the greatest hits reel. Right after "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" and before “nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ApexerER said:

How do you block someone? I tried blocking Versatile Hunter but his posts still show up?  I went under my profile, chose ignore user and entered him. I can't take his ignorance any longer...

Never mind, I figured it out.....

I didn't know how but you peaked my interest .... Just click on the users name and bingo , works just fine ! Thanks for mentioning it !

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, left field said:

You may have seen it already as it's in the greatest hits reel. Right after "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" and before “nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”

Trump's a stud, aint he? :)

• Like 1

Are we now starting to propose that everyone's opinion has value?  That's crazy.  If that opinion is ludicrous, it has NO value.

When someone is of the opinion that men can get pregnant, giving their opinion a value is playing a game of fantasy with a child.  When any of their opinions are refuted by factual evidence, their opinion is worthless.  Let's stop giving stupid opinions a forum, much less a value.

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

There’s nothing difficult to understand  there. A little googling the next time he’s on the shitter could quickly clarify the difference between gender and sex for him… or he can just get worked up and whine about it on a hunting forum.  

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

There’s nothing difficult to understand  there. A little googling the next time he’s on the shitter could quickly clarify the difference between gender and sex for him… or he can just get worked up and whine about it on a hunting forum.  

Very progressive of you to assume someones gender.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Very progressive of you to assume someones gender.

Looks like someone came out of the shitter a little smarter this morning…
It’s really not all that progressive.  Just human to respect a person’s gender identity. It’s not our call to assign it for them. Again, sex vs gender. I think you’re getting there. 

22 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Trump picked up where Obama left off. Didn’t you see the trajectory curves of the economy before Trump botched it with his pandemic mismanagement? Biden’s trying to right the ship again. But there’s a lot to fix. 

Please explain how Trump mismanaged the pandemic?:popcorn3:

And the trajectory of the Trump's economy prior to the world shutting down because of the pandemic was what?? 

43 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Looks like someone came out of the shitter a little smarter this morning…
It’s really not all that progressive.  Just human to respect a person’s gender identity. It’s not our call to assign it for them. Again, sex vs gender. I think you’re getting there. 

I was raised properly, I don't believe in the nonsense you're peddling. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

Please explain how Trump mismanaged the pandemic?:popcorn3:

And the trajectory of the Trump's economy prior to the world shutting down because of the pandemic was what?? 

We’ve covered this exhaustively.  I’ll offer one plot as a teaser. If you’re not familiar with data, focus on the slope of the curve. Trajectory was unchanged. This notion that Trump boosted the economy is rubbish. Same with gas. Yes it was low during Trump’s admin but the entire world was quarantining and not using their vehicles. The barrel went negative. This isn’t Trump’s mastermind, lol. It was near zero demand. You blame Ukraine war on Biden?  Another absurdity. Trump weakened NATO and his staff has said on  record that Trump was planning to pull out during his second term. You may be politically misaligned with Biden, but this shouldn’t prevent you from regarding Trump with clear eyes.  

C97D21B4-92A5-4E8C-ADBD-8F14A4ABE0A4.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

We’ve covered this exhaustively.  I’ll offer one plot as a teaser. If you’re not familiar with data, focus on the slope of the curve. Trajectory was unchanged. This notion that Trump boosted the economy is rubbish. Same with gas. Yes it was low during Trump’s admin but the entire world was quarantining and not using their vehicles. The barrel went negative. This isn’t Trump’s mastermind, lol. It was near zero demand. You blame Ukraine war on Biden?  Another absurdity. Trump weakened NATO and his staff has said on  record that Trump was planning to pull out during his second term. You may be politically misaligned with Biden, but this shouldn’t prevent you from regarding Trump with clear eyes.  

Why would a weak nato have anything to do with Russia Ukraine conflict?

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Why would a weak nato have anything to do with Russia Ukraine conflict?

NATO was/is weak. Everyone was relying on the US to protect them and not spending any of their own money on defense.  We as tax payers, were picking up the tab to protect our NATO allies. 

Anyone with a brain would know that Trump was trying to get them to pony up.  I bet they wish they listened. Now countries like Germany are doubling their defense spending. 

Stop feeding the TROLL!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Let me be clear here: There is NO President that was worse for the ecocomy (Save Jimmy Carter, perhaps) than Barack Hussein Obama!!  In my view , "Barry" was a lazy underachieving Slacker with an ego even bigger than Trump's !! It wasnt that long ago whe this man was President and we all remember ALL TOO WELL what the economy was like under him.  Now, Biden may best him , ultimately,  in a race to the bottom but Barry was pretty bad in his own right!!