Democrats are going to need lots of mail in votes.

10 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If Biden was holding press briefings claiming that US intelligence was wrong and that Putin was right and very strong, yeah, the media would hit him too. 

Yea, playing your enemy was a terrible thing.....Wish we had some of that now.....What good is blocking your idiocy if you are going to quote me....

42 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Lol, yes, Grandmaster Trump. Always multiple steps ahead of his geopolitical foes. Talk about delusional. 

Apparently you have never complimented someone you didn't like for your own benefit.  I thought that was common sense and just plain smart, especially in the work place.  I didn't think it took a grandmaster, but i can see why you would think that with the idiocy of your posts, you obviously aren't very bright. 

Now, I'm going to take my own advice and stop feeding the troll....

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe VP Harris can Kamalasplain it as only she can, but I'll give it a try here.

Trump was, again, tooting his own horn saying Putin was "smart" for the invasion; Trump's reasoning being because he (Trump) was no longer in office, Biden has been diplomatically dealing with Putin for just over a year and this happened under Biden's watch shortly after the Olympics...

NOT THAT Trump endorsed the invasion or supported Putin in any fashion.....

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If Biden was holding press briefings claiming that US intelligence was wrong and that Putin was right and very strong, yeah, the media would hit him too. 

Oh… You mean talking true facts?  Yeah that’s the stuff you will never see from the left. Putin is playing old Joe like a fiddle. 

• Like 1