Todays (clean) chuckle

Water Rat

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

38 with all sorts of cars and trucks and never seen one of those in my life.

They are great if you ever get your atv stuck. 2 straps and you use it like a come along. I've used it to jack up tractors many of times too. If you own property it's a useful tool.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, kpkot said:

They are great if you ever get your atv stuck. 2 straps and you use it like a come along. I've used it to jack up tractors many of times too. If you own property it's a useful tool.

Right, back in the 70s ,it seemed like all vehicles came with them. A cheaper version though.  We went all sorts of places we had no business being with 2wd. Drive until you were stuck, jack the back end up out of the ruts push the car over off the jack , and away you went . Lol. For another 100yds anyways.  Unless we had the chevette and then we would just pick the back end up and move it over.

I know that's not an AR, but I also don't know what I'm looking at. What is it?

This may be up there with full moons for my disgust factor. Every Jeep in SENY now has that and extra gas cans affixed to the spare tire with ZERO hope of them every touching an unpaved road let alone a situation that would require a jack or extra gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kpkot said:

that's an interesting idea. I think most guys are using winches these days for that. so far haven't got the canam stuck but been pretty damn close haha.

4 hours ago, Belo said:

that's an interesting idea. I think most guys are using winches these days for that. so far haven't got the canam stuck but been pretty damn close haha.

Not to derail thread but another use its great for is prying old fence posts out. Pulls them out like butter. 

Edit didn't see above post

Edited by kpkot
  • Like 4