Todays (clean) chuckle

Water Rat

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

1a.jpg

My son tried that once. Told him to call his, now x wife, and tell her he would be home when it was dark. He refused so I did it . She was like ok ... what ever. But the kids are getting out of control.  Told her to grow up and be a parent she  promptly hung up.  She was even less happy when I called her out in front of her parents for being rude to me and manipulative control freak. Her dad laughed at her red face and told her he should have spanked her more often when she was a kid .

• Like 1

My son tried that once. Told him to call his, now x wife, and tell her he would be home when it was dark. He refused so I did it . She was like ok ... what ever. But the kids are getting out of control.  Told her to grow up and be a parent she  promptly hung up.  She was even less happy when I called her out in front of her parents for being rude to me and manipulative control freak. Her dad laughed at her red face and told her he should have spanked her more often when she was a kid .

When your son refused your request ....wait- you allowed your son to refuse your request and then picked on your daughter in law and "called her out"
She may have "won" by becoming the X...sorry NYT I just don't think that "chuckle" worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

When your son refused your request ....wait- you allowed your son to refuse your request and then picked on your daughter in law and "called her out"
She may have "won" by becoming the X...sorry NYT I just don't think that "chuckle" worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps.