Todays (clean) chuckle

Water Rat

6 minutes ago, Marion said:

That looks like @BizCT TV room. Even has his bait station

Never had a bait feeder in my life. I think you are thinking of yourself getting caught on camera illegally baiting in 3S?

More Than Just a Bait Pile - Westchester County
On November 7, 2016, a Goldens Bridge man paid a $500 penalty in Town of Lewisboro Court for the misdemeanor charge of unlawfully taking a white-tailed buck over bait on Nov. 5, 2016. ECOs Damrath, Thomas, and Foster were investigating and during their search, the Officers observed a bait pile near a residential home along with a tree-stand setup overlooking a driveway and bait pile. The suspect, Jeffrey DXXXXN eventually admitted to killing a buck over bait and pleaded guilty to failing to tag their deer as required by law.

Edited by BizCT

Never had a bait feeder in my life. I think you are thinking of yourself getting caught on camera illegally baiting in 3S?
On November 7, 2016, a Goldens Bridge man paid a $500 penalty in Town of Lewisboro Court for the misdemeanor charge of unlawfully taking a white-tailed buck over bait on Nov. 5, 2016. ECOs Damrath, Thomas, and Foster were investigating and during their search, the Officers observed a bait pile near a residential home along with a tree-stand setup overlooking a driveway and bait pile. The suspect, Jeffrey DXXXXN eventually admitted to killing a buck over bait and pleaded guilty to failing to tag their deer as required by law.
Cool job making a fake article. And last I checked you were the one that purchased deer corn and salt licks this year and actually put them out or should I post the pictures? For the record these are CT.
f638340a-_20220709_131318.jpg.a568ae4636093bdb03138e0b2caea31b.jpgIMG_2797_20220710_061311.jpg.8762782b2fe683af1543f4bcc3f4ea95.jpg
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, BizCT said:

Fun Fact: I know ECO Damrath 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marion said:

Cool job making a fake article. And last I checked you were the one that purchased deer corn and salt licks this year and actually put them out or should I post the pictures? For the record these are CT.
f638340a-_20220709_131318.jpg.a568ae4636093bdb03138e0b2caea31b.jpgIMG_2797_20220710_061311.jpg.8762782b2fe683af1543f4bcc3f4ea95.jpg

Yes. I didn't try to hide anything. I update my journals every step of the way. 

Would you like to me post the picture of you in NY?