Todays (clean) chuckle

Water Rat

On 10/4/2022 at 1:11 PM, Marion said:

Cool job making a fake article. And last I checked you were the one that purchased deer corn and salt licks this year and actually put them out or should I post the pictures? For the record these are CT.
f638340a-_20220709_131318.jpg.a568ae4636093bdb03138e0b2caea31b.jpgIMG_2797_20220710_061311.jpg.8762782b2fe683af1543f4bcc3f4ea95.jpg

I would run them both if it were legal. I thought this was the joke section

1DeerMeat.thumb.jpg.032cb5bd54d432cc45faee1218f8fcfd.jpg

I work in the food business and for years "clean label" was the hottest thing going. You want your ingredient statement to read like a recipe. Then this garbage comes along and the same demographic flocks to it as though its healthy, or environmentally friendly. Its niether

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I work in the food business and for years "clean label" was the hottest thing going. You want your ingredient statement to read like a recipe. Then this garbage comes along and the same demographic flocks to it as though its healthy, or environmentally friendly. Its niether

It's funny there is more real estate on the front of a box taken up by what IS NOT in the cereal these days than what is. I miss the days of where's waldo on the back :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

I work in the food business and for years "clean label" was the hottest thing going. 

Huh, all this time I thought you were a Professional Sportsman? 

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1