Todays (clean) chuckle

Water Rat

We used to take two big bolts with a large nut, carefully wad a bunch of caps into the nut and gently screw the bolts in.  Then we'd drop it on a hard surface, and step back.  Definitely not a safe thing to do, like a lot of stupid things we did as kids.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jperch said:

We used to take two big bolts with a large nut, carefully wad a bunch of caps into the nut and gently screw the bolts in.  Then we'd drop it on a hard surface, and step back.  Definitely not a safe thing to do, like a lot of stupid things we did as kids.

Again, yet another great memory of something I also did as a kid. Good one! And, I seem to remember bits of concrete flying up and hitting me in the face when slamming the big rocks down on full rolls of caps. lol.  How we never lost an eye doing this stuff amazes me now that I think back on it. How did we survive our childhoods? If only we had computer games to keep us inside and safe. hahaha