Biden supporter/defender traits

As part of my background and career I analyzed written and verbal statements that people have made and have observed the following points regarding political debates on this forum.

A Biden supporter/Trump hater often uses the following in debating their political stance:

1. cherry picked and specifically edited charts, graphs and analytical data, in part only, to prove their point

2. when challenged on said data they often revert to the use of very specific language, phrasing and wording in an attempt make to make the challenger(s) seem or feel uneducated

3. they attempted to garner agreement by stating that the topic was discussed prior and agreement was made at the time

4. they revert to childish name calling and degrading as a shield, often the last attempt of their defense

5. at last they go silent on the subject with no legitimate response or attempts to further defend their undefendable position 

Edited by Salmon_Run
added text
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Given your name, have you ever fished the salmon run in pulaski?  I been wanting to go. Almost went a couple years ago.  Spoke to a guide.  They said that it was better to hire a guide because they have their own access to their part of the river not available to public.  And Ive seen pics of the public fishing and it is jammed up.  Thoughts on the salmon run?   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salmon_Run said:

As part of my background and career I analyzed written and verbal statements that people have made and have observed the following points regarding political debates on this forum.

A Biden supporter/Trump hater often uses the following in debating their political stance:

1. cherry picked and specifically edited charts, graphs and analytical data, in part only, to prove their point

2. when challenged on said data they often revert to the use of very specific language, phrasing and wording in an attempt make to make the challenger(s) seem or feel uneducated

3. they attempted to garner agreement by stating that the topic was discussed prior and agreement was made at the time

4. they revert to childish name calling and degrading as a shield, often the last attempt of their defense

5. at last they go silent on the subject with no legitimate response or attempts to further defend their undefendable position 

I observe the same behaviors from the far right wingbats as well...;)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ncountry said:

I observe the same behaviors from the far right wingbats as well...;)

Thank you ncountry, I missed one yesterday.

We'll make it 3 (a)

When one deflects the topic back and projects that the other side did it first or for a longer duration. 

There are a group of us here that agree with SOME of what Trump accomplished and stood for on some topics; we are not hard fast Trump supporters or have bronze busts in our home and offices of Trump we polish daily. We saw Trump as a diversion from Obama, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi and alike as career politicians.

I personally found him rude, crude and very unpresidential most times, but believe he was voted in because he was "unconventional" and a different direction from mainstream politics.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salmon_Run said:

Thank you ncountry, I missed one yesterday.

We'll make it 3 (a)

When one deflects the topic back and projects that the other side did it first or for a longer duration. 

There are a group of us here that agree with SOME of what Trump accomplished and stood for on some topics; we are not hard fast Trump supporters or have bronze busts in our home and offices of Trump we polish daily. We saw Trump as a diversion from Obama, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi and alike as career politicians.

I personally found him rude, crude and very unpresidential most times, but believe he was voted in because he was "unconventional" and a different direction from mainstream politics.

Your reading comprehension is not very accurate. I didn't see ncountry imply that you fellas did it first or longer. You just made that up. 

It looks to me like he just pointed out a double standard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Your reading comprehension is not very accurate. I didn't see ncountry imply that you fellas did it first or longer. You just made that up. 

It looks to me like he just pointed out a double standard.

Absolutely nothing to do with reading comprehension; ncountry sparked my memory that I missed one yesterday...

Absolutely no "double standard" intended or implied by me; my observations could mirror some on both side. However there are many middle of the road Trump people out here that believe he was the lesser of all evils. That evil being the continued political players that surface every few years and Trump was simply a change.

Cherry pick??  Well lets see.  Maybe you should read ADK Native's below post from yesterday in another thread.   He calls Biden a "draft dodger", while forgetting that Trump weaseled himself out of serving also.

And then he goes on to say that there must be a "bromance" between Biden and Putin.  That's the laugh of the week.  Who kissed Putin's butt every chance he got more than Trump and I have yet to hear him actually condemn Putin for invading Ukraine. 

As the others said the guys on the right exhibit the same damned behavior from what I see on this site.  You just seem to "Cherry pick" yet again!  LOL

Pentagon says no to Poland's plan to fly fighter jets to Ukraine via U.S. base in Germany

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/pentagon-says-no-to-polands-plan-to-fly-fighter-jets-to-ukraine-via-us-base-in-germany/vi-AAUQyQj?ocid=SL5GDHP

Never underestimate President “Draft Dodger” Joe Biden to show his cowardly incompetence and appeasement to Putin.  Make you wonder if there is a "bromance" between Biden and Putin?

Biden has a record of not being very bright.  Does he realize that Russia (former USSR) provided armaments to North Korea and North Vietnam to assist in the killing and injuring of Americans and her allies?  But what does that matter to a draft dodger too cowardly to serve and fight the communists.

Is this “Russian Collusion”?  Will there be an investigation and impeachment into Biden’s incompetence in his handling and enabling of the war crimes of Russia?

Edited by steve863

Point Made from Above steve863  LOL

3 (a)

DISCLAIMER NOWHERE did I say these traits ONLY apply to Biden supporters, only I see them as common traits for Biden supporters on this forum. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Salmon_Run said:

Point Made from Above steve863  LOL

3 (a)

DISCLAIMER NOWHERE did I say these traits ONLY apply to Biden supporters, only I see them as common traits for Biden supporters on this forum. 

You titled the thread "Biden supporter/defender traits".  Nowhere in you first post did you say that those traits may also apply to the other side so what are we supposed to believe you were trying to say?  You are trying to backtrack now and sorry to tell you it isn't working.

Edited by steve863

31 minutes ago, steve863 said:

You titled the thread "Biden supporter/defender traits".  Nowhere in you first post did you say that those traits may also apply to the other side so what are we supposed to believe you were trying to say?  You are trying to backtrack now and sorry to tell you it isn't working.

Responses here has conclusively made my point; thank you !! :thankyou:

NOWHERE, in my original post did I say they MAY ALSO apply to "the other side", correct !

You incorrectly ASSUMED that point on your own. It's called jumping to a false conclusion.

I'm not exactly sure what "backtracking" you refer to and if one on a public forum has one's sensitive feelings jilted or bruise based upon other's views please by all means they are free to politely respond.  

I would have hoped the title and opening statement clarified that I was speaking of Biden supporters, and NOT Biden and Trump supporters, as a group.

Edited by Salmon_Run
added text

12 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

Your responses here has conclusively made my point; thank you !! :thankyou:

NO where in my original post did I say they MAY ALSO apply to "the other side", correct !

You incorrectly ASSUMED that point on your own. It's called jumping to a false conclusion. 

You are talking in circles, man.  You make zero sense.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steve863 said:

You are talking in circles, man.  You make zero sense.

Steve,

I honestly enjoy a great debate, I really do, and have fun on this forum when I have time.

If you can decipher Babbling Joe Biden in a speech, I hope you can figure this out... If you like I can make a post about traits of ardent Trump supporters; there a lot of material there !!

Thank you the activity !!

On 3/10/2022 at 1:46 PM, steve863 said:

He calls Biden a "draft dodger", while forgetting that Trump weaseled himself out of serving also.

Biden is the president today, not Trump.  But if you want to talk about draft dodgers to include Trump, please let us not forget Bill Clinton.  Clinton was the president in 1994 who convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes.  Obama never served.  He was too busy being a community organizer and friends with the domestic terrorist Bill Ayres.  The rest is history.

Well Biden's actions speaks volumes for his all talk, no action with Putin.  Like I already said, Biden is a draft dodging coward.  

And then he goes on to say that there must be a "bromance" between Biden and Putin. 

Sounds like Biden does not want to upset Putin.  Please, Biden's sanctions and what he sent in assistance is a couple weeks late.  Biden is a spineless draft dodging coward who forgot how Russia (then the USSR) provided assistance to North Korea and North Vietnam to assist in he killing and injuring of Americans and her allies, but why should Biden care, he never served.  Its payback time for Russia!  Sounds like a "bromance" to me.

That's the laugh of the week. 

What a pathetic statement.  The laugh is you tutoring others on how they "cherry pick".  Your free to "cherry pick" that, but Steve I honestly do not care what you think or say.  Quite frankly there are many others on this forum who would agree with me.

No response necessary.  I am not wasting my time to "cherry pick" your "laugh of the week" response.

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ADK Native said:

Biden is the president today, not Trump.  But if you want to talk about draft dodgers to include Trump, please let us not forget Bill Clinton.  Clinton was the president in 1994 who convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes.  Obama never served.  He was too busy being a community organizer and friends with the domestic terrorist Bill Ayres.  The rest is history.

Well Biden's actions speaks volumes for his all talk, no action with Putin.  Like I already said, Biden is a draft dodging coward.  

Sounds like Biden does not want to upset Putin.  Please, Biden's sanctions and what he sent in assistance is a couple weeks late.  Biden is a spineless draft dodging coward who forgot how Russia (then the USSR) provided assistance to North Korea and North Vietnam to assist in he killing and injuring of Americans and her allies, but why should Biden care, he never served.  Its payback time for Russia!  Sounds like a "bromance" to me.

What a pathetic statement.  The laugh is you tutoring others on how they "cherry pick".  Your free to "cherry pick" that, but Steve I honestly do not care what you think or say.  Quite frankly there are many others on this forum who would agree with me.

No response necessary.  I am not wasting my time to "cherry pick" your "laugh of the week" response.

Dude, don't go lecturing me on Biden.  He's a sorry excuse of a president as was Trump.  I am not defending any of Bidens actions only showing you that Trump had the same damned faults that you claim Biden possesses.  Why some of you can't seem to realize this, God only knows.  You can bash Biden all you want on policy but when you call him a draft dodger while exusing Trump its BS plain and simple.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

Dude, don't go lecturing me on Biden.  He's a sorry excuse of a president as was Trump.  I am not

Well , I agree wholeheartedly with your first point , but you’re way offf base with the second . Let me correct : Biden sucks , indeed and Trumps man!! Wish we had him back right now to get us out of this mess !! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Well , I agree wholeheartedly with your first point , but you’re way offf base with the second . Let me correct : Biden sucks , indeed and Trumps man!! Wish we had him back right now to get us out of this mess !! 

LOL, yeah, you also said the other day that you would do Kamala if given the chance so let's just say you have some bizarre tastes. Her damned neck is as thick as a linebackers.  

• Haha 1