NIB obsession FXL bow

Here is the story.  Bought this in 2019 for $700.   Started tuning with it and couldn’t quite get it where I wanted with bareshafts at 20yds (yes I am overkill on tuning).  Complained to obsession and they said send it in and that they would replace cams with DL specific cams that would address my concern.  They sent it back but then life happened and I forgot about it sitting in the box in my basement. I never installed a rest since it was returned to me.   It’s all black and new condition.  DL is set at 28.25”.   Draws nice and holds nice.   If you like elite you will like obsession.  Very similar in feel.  

But since I am starting to get rid of extra items pre-move, it has to go.  $250bo shipped in NY.   Hoping it is a steal for someone here and will get used!  Will post pics later.   For specs see:

https://obsessionbows.com/bows/fxl

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, farmer 52 said:

I have 2 Obsessions,and very happy with them.

They are great bows.  Owned quite a few.  It’s a waste just to be sitting unused.   I may sell a couple of recurves for the same reason.  Time to cut back on unneeded items before moving. 

3 minutes ago, farmer 52 said:

Good luck with your move,last time I moved I went to the dump with about 10 loads of junk and still had 3 more loads after we moved into new house.The more room you have the more treasures you accumulate.

No kidding.  I may get a dumpster at some point.  

• Like 1