March Madness NCAA tournamnet Brackets- Who ya got for champ??

Northcountryman

I don’t follow closely, but since Illinois (my alma mater)has a good team and is a 4 seed, I’ll watch them. 

Honestly, I’m more excited that the Cardinals start spring training games on Friday. 

Edited by Splitear

24 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

ALOT of parity in college basketball these days , right? It is SO hard to fill out these damn brackets cuz LITERALLY, anything can happen these days!! 

Having said that , this si my ESPN bracket for this year- what say you??

image.thumb.png.c0d20b75e497799749bc152c9a5bf7b0.png

I'd be willing to bet you $100 that Duke does NOT win it all.

17 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I don’t follow closely, but since Illinois (my alma mater)has a good team and is a 4 seed, I’ll watch them. 

Honestly, I’m more excited that the Cardinals start spring training games on Friday. 

Inlike Illinois , but I think theyre a little too inconsistent.  They definitely have the talent to win, though!!

So happy Iowa and Fran McCaffery lost ,when I was a lineman and he was at Siena in Loudonville he cursed me out when we were trying to fix the power lines down in the easement after a winter storm.  Very arrogant and pompous attitude.  See ya later go Richmond 

• Like 1

So happy Iowa and Fran McCaffery lost ,when I was a lineman and he was at Siena in Loudonville he cursed me out when we were trying to fix the power lines down in the easement after a winter storm.  Very arrogant and pompous attitude.  See ya later go Richmond 

Mike Deane was at the end of his run when I was at Siena. He was a regular at Daps and a touch handsy with the young co-eds after hitting the sauce. Guess which pompous is a Saints basketball coach trend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should have blocked better. Were you a guard or tackle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, sbuff said:

Nice.  I thought they were overrated but picked them anyway- oh well.

Kentucky goin down was  a major surprise to me; they were highly regarded and picked by many win it all.  Just goes to show you how unpredictable the tournament is.  I dont get how anyone can have a perfect bracket , yet almost every year, at least 1 entrant has perfect bracket, INCLUDING these bizarre upsets!! I mean, who picks that??

Well, at least now, my  boys (Duke) should be ok today; no way TWO number 2 seeds go down in the first round , right? lol

Kentucky goin down was  a major surprise to me; they were highly regarded and picked by many win it all.  Just goes to show you how unpredictable the tournament is.  I dont get how anyone can have a perfect bracket , yet almost every year, at least 1 entrant has perfect bracket, INCLUDING these bizarre upsets!! I mean, who picks that??

Well, at least now, my  boys (Duke) should be ok today; no way TWO number 2 seeds go down in the first round , right? lol

I dont think theres ever been a perfect bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro