Hardest items to move -found them

moog5050

Moog……I’ve met my match.  I was going to drag this sucker off the sidewalk at Target and bring it to you as a house warming gift.  Sadly, instead I think I soiled my drawers.  

Maybe some more peanut brittle is a better idea?

B4684651-CE0E-4FC3-B2DE-BF8F45A01EED.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Moog……I’ve met my match.  I was going to drag this sucker off the sidewalk at Target and bring it to you as a house warming gift.  Sadly, instead I think I soiled my drawers.  

Maybe some more peanut brittle is a better idea?

B4684651-CE0E-4FC3-B2DE-BF8F45A01EED.jpeg

That’s so funny.  When my girlfriend showed the photo to her sister of the atlas stones, she said they looked like the cement balls in front of target. Well done Larry.  

Good news, we just keep chipping away.  The whole hunting room was packed today (wow did I acquire way too much) and the gym was mostly disassembled.  And only I would understand how much work that is.  it’s more than anyone should ever move anywhere.  

• Haha 1

Any one remember those old, behemoth, tubed 32" TVs. Most required a bear hug carry and getting thru a doorway was an interesting maneuver. Thank God they are a thing of the past!
And there were only sharp plastic edges to grab.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

Okay, Mr Stupid here....are those natural occuring? whas' the story? ...and by natural occuring, no not naturally occuring like toadstools in my basement......

I have never heard of atlas stones.

yes I liked to train heavy.