Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

By itself it means absolutely nothing. Who gathered the information from what source? what was their agenda in supplying it? This is all really a dead horse. Even Trumps cronies are running from him for his inability to put this bs to rest. I am a lifetime Republican, and am embarassed that our parties leadership isnt being honest enough to bury this stinking skunk.
And I wont answer/pay any attention to any further responses back to me on this.

Edited by Daveboone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Daveboone said:

By itself it means absolutely nothing. Who gathered the information from what source? what was their agenda in supplying it? This is all really a dead horse. Even Trumps cronies are running from him for his inability to put this bs to rest. I am a lifetime Republican, and am embarassed that our parties leadership isnt being honest enough to bury this stinking skunk.
And I wont answer/pay any attention to any further responses back to me on this.

Agree and will add:

There is voter fraud in EVERY presidential election.  The question is whether there is enough to change the outcome?  To date the answer to that is "No".  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Daveboone said:

Let the pictures of the Freedom Tour answer any questions you may have towards support of whom. 

44F59823-0583-4011-8A61-146B05377BA5.png

31021EFA-C67A-4588-B0EF-69B1B669E35D.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Agree and will add:

There is voter fraud in EVERY presidential election.  The question is whether there is enough to change the outcome?  To date the answer to that is "No".  

Voter fraud and media fraud = rigged election biden won because of it and Obama got  a 2ed term because of it  fact .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

So, a govt that lies to us all the time about everything, is telling us the truth about the 2020 election?

What ever happened to the 60's mantra of "Question authority"?

Who was working for the people as President and who is working against the people as President?

Some may call this tin foil hat conspiracy, but a real journalist, not leftist talking heads, is speaking out about how corrupt our govt has become.  People better start listening if they want freedom in their future.

China: The Enemy Within | Official Trailer | The Daily Wire

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Daveboone said:

Have you seen the article that came out a couple weeks ago with video evidence of ballot box stuffers ? I think you’re being way too dismissive of what’s out there . Saying that there’s voter fraud in every election and summarily dismissing evidence of more resigns us to guaranteed rigged elections indefinitely until it’s stopped. Also , I don’t believe that the voter fraud from previous elections comes even close to that which we had in ‘20 with COVID and the mass mail in vote . ALOT of ballots were sent out to people who had moved/ relocated , passed away  , etc and those ballots were sent in- by who ? I know that I could have voted for my neighbors because I had there ballots when I checked the mail . Would those have counted ? YUP!! Simply because they weren’t matching signatures on those mail ins. It was a mess of an election in ‘20 and  should never be repeated . 

• Like 2

Anyone who doesn't believe a corrupt government, that attacked Trump from the day he announced he was running for office, could orchestrate a political coup during the election in 2020, probably believes Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.  Remember: The Warren Commission proved he did.  Then the Zabruder film came out giving evidence he didn't.  But to this day, the corrupt government spins the lie that he did it.  

Just because our government says a stolen election is a "Big Lie", doesn't mean it is.  When the media calls it a "Big Lie" and claims and evidence "baseless", it is not being objective.  It's doing what it's paid to do, which is push the cover up.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Have you seen the article that came out a couple weeks ago with video evidence of ballot box stuffers ? I think you’re being way too dismissive of what’s out there . Saying that there’s voter fraud in every election and summarily dismissing evidence of more resigns us to guaranteed rigged elections indefinitely until it’s stopped. Also , I don’t believe that the voter fraud from previous elections comes even close to that which we had in ‘20 with COVID and the mass mail in vote . ALOT of ballots were sent out to people who had moved/ relocated , passed away  , etc and those ballots were sent in- by who ? I know that I could have voted for my neighbors because I had there ballots when I checked the mail . Would those have counted ? YUP!! Simply because they weren’t matching signatures on those mail ins. It was a mess of an election in ‘20 and  should never be repeated . 

Ok how can anyone verify the millions of mail in ballots ? With out physically seeing  the person and having them pull out a ID ? . And whats to stop some one from trashing  mail-in votes of the guy they dont like ?

No industrialized country on Earth does mass mail-in ballots because of fraud .

• Like 3

There was never any reason to allow mass mailing of ballots.  Anyone could've gotten an absentee ballot and used it if they feared the virus.  Those can be verified.  With all of the voting changes made in the states in 2020, it cannot be assumed there wasn't a ton of fraud among the ballots, nor can it be assumed much of it wasn't covered up by corrupt election officials and partisan hacks hell bent on reviving the leftist agenda in this land.

• Like 1

Proof ?

While hiding out in his basement, the 6th time running Dem Presidential candidate got 12 million + more votes than the most Popular and Clean(According to Joe B ) Dem Presidential candidate in American History(Obama).

Come on man.

Come on man - Imgflip

• Like 2

Government Lies? 

Lets see:

The vaccine will protect you from getting covid and spreading it.

The vaccine will protect you from getting the virus as bad and not spreading it.

The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital

The Hunter Biden Laptop is Russian misinformation

Inflation is because of Putin

The gas prices are because of Putin

Inflation has nothing to do with government spending

BLM are/were peaceful protests

White supremacy is the largest threat to our Nation

Oil Companies are gouging the consumer

There wasn't any fraud in the presidential election

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Government Lies? 

Lets see:

The vaccine will protect you from getting covid and spreading it.

The vaccine will protect you from getting the virus as bad and not spreading it.

The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital

Thank you for saying this. I feel like this is the biggest one.  The Trump Vaccine has been a monumental failure.  Maybe even the biggest failure ever delivered.   Many people agree with this. It’s so sad. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Thank you for saying this. I feel like this is the biggest one.  The Trump Vaccine has been a monumental failure.  Maybe even the biggest failure ever delivered.   Many people agree with this. It’s so sad. 

As much as i think Trumps policies were fantastic, the vaccine was a huge failure.  Not sure if that's on Trump or the drug companies that assured us it was safe and effective....

• Like 2

Unlike Joe Biden's Presidency, the Trump Administrations response to getting the initial covid vaccine to the masses in short order was impressive.

Too bad the vaccine doesn't work on the 50th omicron stealth V2#betterlucknexttime variant that popped up this week.

Maybe the 20th booster shot will help ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

You seem to have forgotten Obamacare, which Joe B had a hand in too.

Edited by Shoots100