Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

10 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

None of the above, thankfully. He def sounded bad on the phone. That is neither here nor there. The fact remains that he was vaxxed and boosted and now has it.   

well politely, I'd say that it is here and there. The vaccine was sometimes misquoted in the media as being a solution to completely ward off the virus, when the medical information all along was that it would be affective at reducing the likelihood of contracting the virus and almost 100% effective at keeping one out of the ICU or morgue if they do still contract it.

Nothing in life is 100% and this whole virus was something we very much learned as we went along. Not all that different than hunting. We're all better hunters now than the first day we walked into the woods, because we learned. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Belo said:

Nothing in life is 100% and this whole virus was something we very much learned as we went along. Not all that different than hunting. We're all better hunters now than the first day we walked into the woods, because we learned. 

This, I agree with 100%

As to the 1st part of your retort, I think we will have to agree to disagree. 

A. You cannot vaccinate against a virus, only bacteria. How many countless people do you know that get the flu shot only to get the flu?

B. The media touted this as the cure-all. "Stay safe. Stay healthy. End the virus."

C. There has not been enough testing. Who is to say that everyone that got vaxxed won't be dead in 2 years time? Is this going to be the next "If you or a loved one...." commercial? 

We can all agree that this virus sucks. Most of us can agree that we were lied to about the vax. Maybe not you, but with respect, you are entitled to be wrong. :victory:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

A. You cannot vaccinate against a virus, only bacteria.

yeah no you're right and well educated on the topic. Please, go on with your science. 

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

thanks for reminding me why i try and avoid these topics though. Y'all can carry on and I'll get back to my food plots.

Edited by Belo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

This, I agree with 100%

A. You cannot vaccinate against a virus, only bacteria. How many countless people do you know that get the flu shot only to get the flu?

B. The media touted this as the cure-all. "Stay safe. Stay healthy. End the virus."

C. There has not been enough testing. Who is to say that everyone that got vaxxed won't be dead in 2 years time? Is this going to be the next "If you or a loved one...." commercial? 

We can all agree that this virus sucks. Most of us can agree that we were lied to about the vax. Maybe not you, but with respect, you are entitled to be wrong. :victory:

Might want to google the difference between a vaccine and an antibiotic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, virgil said:

My comment was regarding the statement that said vaccines don’t work on viruses, only bacteria. 

But when you initially replied to me, you said "I dont think so"  when I said that Tetanus works the same way as viral vaxes, which it does- I mean, Both are administered prophalactically , arent they? 

17 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

This, I agree with 100%

While I agree with you, arguing it a moot point. If you are vaxed boosted etc and get Covid, It's you could have been worse if you weren't vaxed. Good thing your vaxed with no way to prove that is true.

If you aren't vaxed and got covid and were fine, well you were lucky you were one of the people that it didn't effect badly. 

The only ones who know the real answer are the people that have lied to us over and over.

I can only go by my own experience. My daughter and I both got covid. Neither of us are vaxed. I felt like I had the flu for a day and a half and used the rest of my time off to hunt. My daughter who was 16 at the time was about 3 days.

My Mom who is vaxed and boosted had covid last month. She felt like crap for 3 weeks. Now its easy to say, she may have had it really bad if she wasn't vaxed. She is 72 but is in fantastic shape for a women of her age. Walks at least 3 miles a day. I can't prove or disprove the vax made it better or maybe worse. 

Through this whole ordeal, the only person i know who passed from covid was vaxed and boosted, was a healthy 58 year old women. I'm not saying the vax is the reason she passed, but it sure didn't help her either...

My point is, the argument can go both ways and I'm guessing we will never know the answer...

17 hours ago, Belo said:

yeah no you're right and well educated on the topic. Please, go on with your science. 

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

thanks for reminding me why i try and avoid these topics though. Y'all can carry on and I'll get back to my food plots.

I stand corrected.

I still personally believe the vax is worthless.

Well it certainly seems the vaccines risk out weighs it's reward, since so many people get the virus after the vax.  And since 99.95% of people survived the virus when unvaxed, it's hard to say it has improved that number.

One thing is for certain, the government's response to the virus itself made voter fraud a lot more likely.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Belo said:

Stop with the strawman argument, read the link and tell me none of those are viruses and I will deed you my house.  

Im afraid Youre jumping into a convo that wasnt directed at you or your point of view , as I do believe in the efficacy of vaxes; why would you think otherwise? With all due respect, I wasnt talking to you Sir  :)  

Im afraid Youre jumping into a convo that wasnt directed at you or your point of view , as I do believe in the efficacy of vaxes; why would you think otherwise? With all due respect, I wasnt talking to you Sir    

Yes but the response was in response to my post. I’m just jumping in mid-fight here.

But carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, Daveboone said:

By itself it means absolutely nothing. Who gathered the information from what source? what was their agenda in supplying it? This is all really a dead horse. Even Trumps cronies are running from him for his inability to put this bs to rest. I am a lifetime Republican, and am embarassed that our parties leadership isnt being honest enough to bury this stinking skunk.
And I wont answer/pay any attention to any further responses back to me on this.

And it's people who think this way that got us into the mess we are in today.

Career politicians like Boehner, Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney, the Bushes...really are no better than Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, or the squad. They aren't working for the people that sent them to Washington, they have their own agenda & pockets to fill. Which is why Washington is known as The Swamp. They never liked Trump because he wasn't scared to call them how he saw them. And worst of all is Mike Pence, he'll go down in history as the modern day Benedict Arnold.

• Like 3

8 Joe Biden Scandals Inside Hunter Biden’s MacBook That Corporate Media Just Admitted Is Legit'
1. Pay-to-Play in Ukraine
2. China Deals
3. Moscow, Kazakhstan Connections
4. Ukraine’s Firing of the Prosecutor Investigating Burisma
5. Obama-Biden Administration Ignoring Conflicts of Interest
6. The Intelligence Community’s Briefing of Biden
7. Possible Collusion to Interfere in the 2020 Election
8. Joe Biden Is a ‘Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier’
  • Like 1