Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

30 minutes ago, Robby said:

So, there is a limit to how many "reactions" you are allowed to react to in one day? Well golly gee, thats a big WTF!

Robby

Yes.  We've been asking for unlimited "Likes" as well as a dislike option, but so far nothing.

• Sad 1

More and more, I'm actually starting to believe that the '20 election WAS rigged , and significantly enough to determine the outcome!!  Heres how its done, as desctibed by a scumbag Democrat (hes actually a Bernie Sanders supporter) who claims ro have pulled it off countless times in the Garden state- check it!!

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

More and more, I'm actually starting to believe that the '20 election WAS rigged , and significantly enough to determine the outcome!!  Heres how its done, as desctibed by a scumbag Democrat (hes actually a Bernie Sanders supporter) who claims ro have pulled it off countless times in the Garden state- check it!!

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

I believe it was rigged as well. Nothing in that article surprises me. We all know mail in ballots would be a disaster. 

I still don't and will never believe that Biden got 81 million legal votes. There is just no way that happened....and we are in this mess because of it....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

I believe it was rigged as well. Nothing in that article surprises me. We all know mail in ballots would be a disaster. 

I still don't and will never believe that Biden got 81 million legal votes. There is just no way that happened....and we are in this mess because of it....

Yes they are and the fraud is undetectable, so those that say that the election must have been fair and square cuz no significant evidence of fraud was uncoverered are being way too dismissive in my view . 

• Like 1

I'm still not climbing on the cry wagon of fraud. It's a dead horse and a serious moot point to even keep rehashing it because it's over and done with. Even if Biden was impeached or removed from office, Harris would take over which would be even worse.

I will say this, and I'm not alone:

If you voted for Biden you are responsible for the state of affairs right now because you put the ass jockey in office. War, food shortages and possible famine, and over the top inflation are solely on the shoulders of the Democrats. Biden's weakness and corruption have led to this point. The left should bow their heads in shame for the state they brought not just on America, but the other countries suffering due to the feeble-minded weak dick they made the leader of the free world.

Edited by DirtTime
  • Like 2

Anyone hear of Eric Coomer?  I've been readin about this guy as it pertains to the '20 election fraud claim and ill tell ya, there really MAY be something there!!  Let me clarify something: i'm not saying  that the election was stolen unequivocally as I'm not willing to go that far; however, I do believe that there was significant election malfeasance going on that MAY have significantly impacted the outcome.  Morover, alot of fingers are bring pointed at this guy, ERic Coomer :

Eric Coomer is the former Director of Security and Product Strategy for Dominion Voting Systems. After the 2020 election debacle, where votes in at least five states had very suspicious results while running Dominion computer systems, center-right journalists made common-sense observations that the results appeared rigged. One journalist, who had infiltrated a conference call filled with Antifa-sympathizing callers, remembered that on the call “Eric from Dominion” was going to ensure that Trump did not win re-election.

Now, if you check out some of his now-deleted facebook rants, this dude was a clearly unhinged hard core leftie Trump hater.  Now, of course he is entitled to his opinion, as we all are, but would you really want someone with such clear bias against the former Prez to be in charge of voting in multiple states? I wouldnt!!!

coomer-dead-prez-dominion-600x320.jpg

• Like 3

If any of the methods use against Trump were used against Biden during the election, it would be considered a stolen election.

To make Americans pay for the 2000 Bush/Gore stolen election, the Dems unleashed Gore and his Global warming berserkers into the countryside and made a pact that it would never happen again, until Trump showed up in 2016 and slapped Hillary Clinton and the Dems into next week.

Coincidentally, Russiagate and anything Trump related investigations went into overdrive and ANTIFA/BLM riots started breaking out all over the country.

Since Trump was taking the "Teflon Don" namesake to a whole new level, the Regressive Dems went to a level of insanity and rage never witnessed in history, so they broke all the rules to make all of the deplorable Americans and even their minions pay, by exploiting Covid numbers and declaring an open season on Trump to every leftist controlled news agency, Gov't entity and Big Tech corp.

They knew that with the emergency Covid restrictions they could impose, the unending lies being told by their fake news agencies, backed by upper echelon Gov't Agency officials and funded by billions of dollars donated to them from their big tech Trump hating donors, that they could and did manipulate the voting methods enough to get their Manchurian candidate into office.

But, we're being told that if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and craps like a duck, it's not really a duck.

Ignoring evidence of election fraud because the election is over, is like ignoring a murder because the victim is already dead.

Unfortunately, the consequences of the election are also being felt by the rest of the world now too, but especially by the innocent citizens of Ukraine and soon Taiwan.

Like a mother bear that'll do anything to protect it's young, what desperate act are the Dems going to unleash on America and the rest of the world to protect their party from the impending red wave as the midterm elections draw near ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It probably was rigged.  The good news,  is that that the current administrations near totally incompetent performance on the economy (record inflation, out of control fuel prices, etc.), the southern border, law and order, and world security, should serve to eliminate their legislative branch advantage after the midterms.

Can you say: “Backfire”

• Like 2

If one GOP voter voted illegally in two states, how did the left have the gall to adamantly swear, "No voter fraud existed in the 2020 election"?

Of course there was voter fraud.  Every election has fraud.  But there was a massive amount of it in 2020 and it was mostly directed against Trump.  That is becoming more and more evident every day and the claim from the left there wasn't any fraud, is becoming less and less credible.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Grouse said:

If one GOP voter voted illegally in two states, how did the left have the gall to adamantly swear, "No voter fraud existed in the 2020 election"?

Of course there was voter fraud.  Every election has fraud.  But there was a massive amount of it in 2020 and it was mostly directed against Trump.  That is becoming more and more evident every day and the claim from the left there wasn't any fraud, is becoming less and less credible.

Yup- agreed.  IMHO, , I think the Dems saw an opportunity to exploit '20 because of COVID and push mail-in as the primary MO for voting in that election  BECAUSE its so easy to cheat AND not to get caught. Moreover, when you have scumbags like Coomer -in a position of power in a Company like Dominion-who developed and designed much of the systems and their software and who held patents for voting systems with SEVERAL different companies , and with a CLEAR and profound left wing anti Trump bias, then I find it toally believeable that fraud may have been perpetrated. Depsite this guys repeated denials now , I , frankly do not believe him!!  Google this guy and youll see whast kind of man  he is- trutst me, he doesnt come off as overly trustworthy!!! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Yup- agreed.  IMHO, , I think the Dems saw an opportunity to exploit '20 because of COVID and push mail-in as the primary MO for voting in that election  BECAUSE its so easy to cheat AND not to get caught. Moreover, when you have scumbags like Coomer -in a position of power in a Company like Dominion-who developed and designed much of the systems and their software and who held patents for voting systems with SEVERAL different companies , and with a CLEAR and profound left wing anti Trump bias, then I find it toally believeable that fraud may have been perpetrated. Depsite this guys repeated denials now , I , frankly do not believe him!!  Google this guy and youll see whast kind of man  he is- trutst me, he doesnt come off as overly trustworthy!!! 

X2

21 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I'm sure you'll be interested to see what happens with Coomer's defamation suit against Lindell and all the other Big Lie proponents.  Defamation, as far as i understand, requires significant burden of proof.  Will it get rejected and tossed out of court as baseless like the 60+ suits alleging fraud?  Or, will it prove that Coomer was just a convenient scapegoat and that the whole Dominion angle was fabricated?  If he wins his suit, will you be swayed?    

59 minutes ago, virgil said:

I'm sure you'll be interested to see what happens with Coomer's defamation suit against Lindell and all the other Big Lie proponents.  Defamation, as far as i understand, requires significant burden of proof.  Will it get rejected and tossed out of court as baseless like the 60+ suits alleging fraud?  Or, will it prove that Coomer was just a convenient scapegoat and that the whole Dominion angle was fabricated?  If he wins his suit, will you be swayed?    

Yes, I'm watching and wll adjust my thesis accordingly if it appears to be baseless- and you if it does not?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, virgil said:

Can't wait for Mr. Lindell to finally have an opportunity to present in court, everything and anything he has to finally prove his case or not. For the sake of our country, I think we all should want to know the truth. I for one will be surprised if they ever really actually open this door and give him, or anyone else the chance in a legal setting.

Why would anyone risk their reputation, their fortune, and their life's work, if they were not convinced they were on the correct side of the issue and able to prove it?  And, what happens if he proves he is right? 

Edited by New York Hillbilly
no edit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Can't wait for Mr. Lindell to finally have an opportunity to present in court, everything and anything he has to finally prove his case or not. For the sake of our country, I think we all should want to know the truth. I for one will be surprised if they ever really actually open this door and give him, or anyone else the chance in a legal setting.

Why would anyone risk their reputation, their fortune, and their life's work, if they were not convinced they were on the correct side of the issue and able to prove it?  And, what happens if he proves he is right? 

The reason is simple. He’s a complete nut job. Extensive crack abuse causes paranoia. 

Dominion was a diversion that the Dems used while they were burning and burying the real evidence.

Some took the bait, others didn't.

It's water under the bridge now and while they got Biden into office, they exposed their devious ways of how they did it and measures are being taken to ensure it won't happen at such a large scale again.

I don't think there's ever been a fair, honest election in the history of this country. But in the last 3/4 of a century, one party has made such an art form to it that it's not even a secret. "Vote early and often", it's so well known it's openly joked about. Computer and mail in voting has just made it so much easier.

I still say the reason Hilary, her campaign and that side in general were so shocked when she lost wasn't because she thought she would win. It was because she thought shouldn't have been able to lose. But they underestimated to turn out Trump would get and didn't build in a big enough margin of error. THAT'S why she was so shocked. They didn't make that mistake twice. 

I seriously doubt we will ever have honest elections "again" (meaning at least a little on the up and up)  Nothing ever comes of any of this "breaking news", it gets buried and ignored. Look back to the one Obama election, where they reported a bunch of voting blocks in Philly with him getting a statistically impossible 100% of the vote (even if everyone wanted to vote for him, someone would make a mistake). What came of it? Nothing, just like the countless other examples of voter fraud. When the news media is a willing accomplice, you don't stand a chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1