Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

Actually, it is entirely accurate.  70+ lawsuits, all failed.  If the suits had any merit, those that were rejected over technicalities or processing error would have been refiled.

That is circumstantial evidence and not proof.  Accurate is there was voter fraud.  There always is in every election. Voter fraud is not the true issue here.  The election being allegedly stolen is.  That means showing voter fraud to a level to change the outcome and/or a conspiracy to effect the same.  I agree this has not had its day in court, and probably never will.  However,  some independent or bipartisan commission investigation that reports the facts and evidence could prove what happened in 2020 election.   And after that you will still have believers and nonbelievers on both sides.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

That is circumstantial evidence and not proof.  Accurate is there was voter fraud.  There always is in every election. Voter fraud is not the true issue here.  The election being allegedly stolen is.  That means showing voter fraud to a level to change the outcome and/or a conspiracy to effect the same.  I agree this has not had its day in court, and probably never will.  However,  some independent or bipartisan commission investigation that reports the facts and evidence could prove what happened in 2020 election.   And after that you will still have believers and nonbelievers on both sides.

Yes, there has probably always been some level of fraud in every election in history.  But, there has been zero proof that the results of the 2020 election were effected by widespread fraud.  The reason that the 70+ lawsuits have not had their day in court is because they were rejected by the courts for insufficient evidence.  Courts don't just schedule a trial every time someone makes outlandish claims.  The only reason this fairy tale still exists is because of blind faith from Trump loyalists.

8 minutes ago, virgil said:

Yes, there has probably always been some level of fraud in every election in history.  But, there has been zero proof that the results of the 2020 election were effected by widespread fraud.  The reason that the 70+ lawsuits have not had their day in court is because they were rejected by the courts for insufficient evidence.  Courts don't just schedule a trial every time someone makes outlandish claims.  The only reason this fairy tale still exists is because of blind faith from Trump loyalists.

Completely untrue and inaccurate

• Like 3

ALERT: Biden DOJ Cover-Up Over Targeting of Americans Who Support Election Integrity

Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) for records concerning a new task force set up to address threats to election officials (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:22-cv-00735)).

The left wants to prosecute you if you question election results!
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched this interview from charlie Kirk show thatc aired a few weeks ago- very compelling!!  A few arrests HAVE been made and looks like this is really going somewhere.  Its becoming quite clear that significant ballot harvesting/box stuffing was going on in '20 and was organized and well coordinated.  See for yourself: What do you think?

https://rumble.com/v10ajh2-how-the-did-it-true-the-votes-catherine-engelbrecht-and-gregg-phillips-on-t.html

(Note: It is a fairly long interview but if you cut to about 25 min in or so, youll see everything you need to :)  )

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Just watched this interview from charlie Kirk show thatc aired a few weeks ago- very compelling!!  A few arrests HAVE been made and looks like this is really going somewhere.  Its becoming quite clear that significant ballot harvesting/box stuffing was going on in '20 and was organized and well coordinated.  See for yourself: What do you think?

https://rumble.com/v10ajh2-how-the-did-it-true-the-votes-catherine-engelbrecht-and-gregg-phillips-on-t.html

(Note: It is a fairly long interview but if you cut to about 25 min in or so, youll see everything you need to :)  )

If this pans out and Biden/Harris are forced out,  it would be a great way to get Putin out of Yugoslavia.  Restored competence, at the helm in the US, would go a long way towards achieving that goal.

Better yet, putting Trump back where he belongs would quickly restore the US as a net energy exporter and get fuel prices and inflation under control, and restore the integrity of our Southern border.  

The Supreme Court is stacked properly to render a good decision, if it comes down to that.  

Edited by wolc123

3 hours ago, wolc123 said:

If this pans out and Biden/Harris are forced out,  it would be a great way to get Putin out of Yugoslavia.  Restored competence, at the helm in the US, would go a long way towards achieving that goal.

Better yet, putting Trump back where he belongs would quickly restore the US as a net energy exporter and get fuel prices and inflation under control, and restore the integrity of our Southern border.  

The Supreme Court is stacked properly to render a good decision, if it comes down to that.  

I hear you and wholeheartedly agree but dont think itll come to that, unfortunately. Best we can hope for , Im afraid is an acknowledgement that it, in fact happened and measures put in place to ensure that it will not be repeated next time around.

22 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I hear you and wholeheartedly agree but dont think itll come to that, unfortunately. Best we can hope for , Im afraid is an acknowledgement that it, in fact happened and measures put in place to ensure that it will not be repeated next time around.

The bad thing is, I don’t see any other non-nuclear option of getting Putin out of Yugoslavia.   If Biden keeps feeding conventional weapons in there piece meal to keep him from overrunning Kiev, Putin will eventually “push the button”, and that will be the end of life as we know it.  

Cheaters always pay a stiff price.  That other famous illegitimate Democrat “President” (Jefferson Davis) was none to happy when they locked him up in Ft Monroe.  

Edited by wolc123

https://ussanews.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-watch-the-full-movie/

Ok, so just finished watching D'souzas 2000 Mules Doc and provided the link here.

Like the previous  one, unfortunatetly, this puppy is long- REALLY LONG.  But its also, VERY COMPELLING; check it and LMK what you think.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind now that the Dems cheated in '20 and swung the election in their favor; theres just too much presented here that cant be explained away as innocent/ circumstantial .  Trust me, youlll see- check it!!  :)

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 8:55 PM, diplomat019 said:

But these are the smartest people.  Many people agree.  And I wont say who these people are because then you will say Im bragging, and I dont like people who brag. 

Dude, you are killing it. LMFAO. Everybody knows, all the smartest people agree...I get email saying so all the time. 

As for the actual topic of election fraud, I'm  a bit amazed that the right, which I generally support, can't get enough traction to even begin to prove what half our country is convinced of - right or wrong. Frankly, it makes them look, well, incompetent. If election fraud was so prevalent, then we should be seeing it play out in the right's favor. I mean, even the Supreme Court is 6-3 now. If fraud happened, and 18 months later this is where we are...that's just embarrassing. I'm not sure I'd carry this torch, given how it has panned out thus far. Better to focus on the future than past failures (regardless of whether they won legit or we just got outplayed). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

https://ussanews.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-watch-the-full-movie/

Ok, so just finished watching D'souzas 2000 Mules Doc and provided the link here.

Like the previous  one, unfortunatetly, this puppy is long- REALLY LONG.  But its also, VERY COMPELLING; check it and LMK what you think.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind now that the Dems cheated in '20 and swung the election in their favor; theres just too much presented here that cant be explained away as innocent/ circumstantial .  Trust me, youlll see- check it!!  :)

Still not gong to be enough proof for some here, but their silence is deafening.

The sad part is that all of this evidence was known and squashed by the compliant media, whom I call the fourth branch of the government.

We need accountability and punishment, or it's going to happen again and again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Dude, you are killing it. LMFAO. Everybody knows, all the smartest people agree...I get email saying so all the time. 

As for the actual topic of election fraud, I'm  a bit amazed that the right, which I generally support, can't get enough traction to even begin to prove what half our country is convinced of - right or wrong. Frankly, it makes them look, well, incompetent. If election fraud was so prevalent, then we should be seeing it play out in the right's favor. I mean, even the Supreme Court is 6-3 now. If fraud happened, and 18 months later this is where we are...that's just embarrassing. I'm not sure I'd carry this torch, given how it has panned out thus far. Better to focus on the future than past failures (regardless of whether they won legit or we just got outplayed). 

Right or Left, their all feeding from the same trough, which only guarantees that nothing will happen unless their backs are put to the wall or publically embarrassed into taking action.

7 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Watch the documentary before you judge ; you may be surprised.

Soros and the rabid left pull all the strings.  How do any republicans ever win?  Do you think that is their way of throwing us a bone? Like Stockholm syndrome?  They have already rigged the upcoming Ny midterms.  If you don't think that Soros and the rabid left haven't already tampered with every ballot box from the local to federal level you are blind.  Prove me wrong if you think I am making this all up.  

LIONS NOT SHEEP. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, knehrke said:

First, let's define what is acceptable proof, comrade. lol

Not to get to far into this pissing match. What would you define as acceptable proof? If video proof of ballot harvesters does not bring criminal charges, which it has not as of yet. Why look for more proof when nothing is being done about what proof has already been shown. Same with the video from Georgia where pull watchers were sent home after a toilet leak and a few members stayed behind and started counting ballots unobserved.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, knehrke said:

First, let's define what is acceptable proof, comrade. lol

To the un biased observer, I’d wager the video evidence in 2000 Miles is more than acceptable ; having said that , good luck finding an “unbiased observer “ as lefties will dismiss it and conservatives will support it . 

• Like 1