Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

34 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

To the un biased observer, I’d wager the video evidence in 2000 Miles is more than acceptable ; having said that , good luck finding an “unbiased observer “ as lefties will dismiss it and conservatives will support it . 

I don't have to watch 2000 Mules. Common sense should tell anyone with a brain the man who hid in his basement, drew a crowd of 23 when he did come out, and ran for president 3 other times without coming close to winning never got the most votes in history without cheating. And we are all feeling the effects from out installer and chief....Its disgusting....

• Like 3

We will never have another republican president ever.  Mark my words. Soros and the rabid left have every election rigged.  From the federal to the local level.  The wheels are in motion.  There will be little to no republican winners this midterm. And by 2024 it will be all democrat controlled.  Many people agree.  

LIONS NOT SHEEP.  

2 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

We will never have another republican president ever.  Mark my words. Soros and the rabid left have every election rigged.  From the federal to the local level.  The wheels are in motion.  There will be little to no republican winners this midterm. And by 2024 it will be all democrat controlled.  Many people agree.  

LIONS NOT SHEEP.  

I thought this in 2016 but then the Dems ran the most vile candidate the country has ever seen, HRC, and she lost to a guy whose campaigned seemed doomed by his own mouth several times lol

8 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

I saw a YouTube video that explained it all.  And the video had like 4k likes.  It explained how Soros has rigged every ballot box in the country.  Many people agreed. 

You must stop...you're crushing it, but the impersonation is getting stale.

Seriously, though, I do wonder how many people honestly believe that there's a global conspiracy? Personally, I can't see it given our system's transparency - there's always going to be cheaters, but the scale doesn't compute - but I do think that it exemplifies how marginalized most people feel, both on the right and on the left. If your voice doesn't (and can't) count, then what option do you have? Violence, right? It certainly explains much of what we are seeing, hearing proposed, experiencing these days. Again, from both sides, neither of who feels heard. 

PARROTS NOT LIONS

Edited by knehrke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Seriously, though, I do wonder how many people honestly believe that there's a global conspiracy? Personally, I can't see it given our system's transparency - there's always going to be cheaters, but the scale doesn't compute - but I do think that it exemplifies how marginalized most people feel, both on the right and on the left. If your voice doesn't (and can't) count, then what option do you have? Violence, right? It certainly explains much of what we are seeing, hearing proposed, experiencing these days. Again, from both sides, neither of who feels heard. 

PARROTS NOT LIONS

Im happy you are able you can see what I’m doing.  Many people…….I’ll stop myself there lol. 

Democrat wins=stolen

Republican wins=Fair and honest

And yes, people think there is a conspiracy.  And if you dont see that you are a blind sheep.  But as long as you believe in what I believe, you are eyes wide open.  Its hilarious coming from both sides.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Im happy you are able you can see what I’m doing.  Many people…….I’ll stop myself there lol. 

Democrat wins=stolen

Republican wins=Fair and honest

And yes, people think there is a conspiracy.  And if you dont see that you are a blind sheep.  But as long as you believe in what I believe, you are eyes wide open.  Its hilarious coming from both sides.   

Going back to the fishing section with your trolling?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

4 hours ago, knehrke said:

PARROTS NOT LIONS

And Bill didn't have sex with Monica.

It might take awhile, but the truth will come out.

Hillary is going to face that rude awakening again, but Bill doesn't have use of Epstein's jet to meet their good friend AG Garland on the tarmac to get her off the hook again !

Oh, I have no doubt that big wigs from both sides have been up to a whole host of shenanigans. I mean, isn't that the definition of politics? Walk as close to the line as you can, cross it if you think you can get away with it, win at all costs?

My skepticism arises from the contention that there is a conspiracy. If Dems have managed to get away with everything they've been accused of without leaving obvious trails, particularly in this day and age, in diverse regions and from top to bottom, then they deserve the brass ring. They are miracle workers. And if I were the opposition, I wouldn't be heralding that fact too loudly.

Regardless, a push toward greater transparency can't be a bad thing. Human nature being what it is. 

What transparency?  The first thing leftists and Communists do is control the flow of information.  That enables them to cover up the truth.  When the left controls the media, there is no transparency.  This is obviously happening all over the world right now.  There is a ton of evidence to prove it.

When the richest 1% of the world's elite all gather at conferences in remote locations, prohibit any outsiders and never divulge what they talked about, what do you supposed they are doing?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Oh, I have no doubt that big wigs from both sides have been up to a whole host of shenanigans. I mean, isn't that the definition of politics? Walk as close to the line as you can, cross it if you think you can get away with it, win at all costs?

My skepticism arises from the contention that there is a conspiracy. If Dems have managed to get away with everything they've been accused of without leaving obvious trails, particularly in this day and age, in diverse regions and from top to bottom, then they deserve the brass ring. They are miracle workers. And if I were the opposition, I wouldn't be heralding that fact too loudly.

Regardless, a push toward greater transparency can't be a bad thing. Human nature being what it is. 

Despite the attempts by many to portray the belief in something as Tinfoil Hattish as election fraud, There was, indeed  a conspiracy in '20 to ensure Trump was defeated by the Dems.   That much , i think is clear from the evidence uncovered in 2000 Mules.

This goes to show that that,  Sometimes, even the Paranoid Delusional IS Correct and they REALLY ARE out to get you :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, knehrke said:

How do you take the 50 intelligence officers stating the now excepted as true hunter laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign? 10% for the big guy, are we to pretend Obama didnt not know about what the Bidens where doing. Look at the Michael Sussmann trial and what Robby Mook had to say about Clinton. We are still dealing with the corruption from the 2016 election and there was more in the 2020 elections. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, knehrke said:

Hey, look there, a forest can't see, trees blocking my view - Dumb Blonde |  Meme Generator

Yeah, you guys are right. Dems are geniuses, pulled the wool ever everyones' eyes. I'm not sure why we even try to fight the evil overlords. Anybody who can't see it must be blind or part of the problem...even somebody who acknowledges issues, but stops short of alleging actual conspiracy. I've got fish to catch - peace out.

Chihuahuas not Great Danes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Yeah, you guys are right. Dems are geniuses, pulled the wool ever everyones' eyes. I'm not sure why we even try to fight the evil overlords. Anybody who can't see it must be blind or part of the problem...even somebody who acknowledges issues, but stops short of alleging actual conspiracy. I've got fish to catch - peace out.

Chihuahuas not Great Danes

Not quite, cuz as it turns out, they did get caught!!! Catch a bunch my friend :)

7 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

The left is so incompetent that they have failed at every turn since 2020, yet so intelligent to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen?   Im not sure which one it is.  

Most likely it is both.