Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

10 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

So is the right that powerless that nobody can do anything with all that evidence coming out? I feel bad for you guys,a little anyway.

When the FBI raided Rudy Giuliani's apartment, looking for evidence of Russian collusion to screw up Trumps re election, they took every piece of electronic equipment, except for Hunter Bidens laptop.

The laptop that Rudy was standing on the side walk holding out to agents, as those agents walked by him like he was holding a vial of Anthrax.

You mean that type of powerless ?

When you hold the deck, the card game is in your control.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and I have a feeling that there's going to be a whole new low in the depth of debauchery and diversion the Dems are going to sink to, to keep their power and save their behinds.

Nothing to see here people I am completely fine (maybe) - Fire | Meme  Generator

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

So is the right that powerless that nobody can do anything with all that evidence coming out? I feel bad for you guys,a little anyway.

Until the House and Senate are controlled by the GOP, with a criminal like Merrick Garland in the position of the highest law enforcement officer in the land, and a corrupt lock step DOJ behind him, getting anything done is impossible.  The entire DC swamp is against Trump, so it's no surprise all of it's power is directed at stifling any truth coming out.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

The left is so incompetent that they have failed at every turn since 2020, yet so intelligent to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen?   Im not sure which one it is.  

The left is not incompetent when it comes to pushing their leftist agenda.  They are not even incompetent with regard to solving problems.  They simply choose not to solve problems and choose to push their agenda.  People who think they're incompetent are fooled by their mask.  They're actually evil. 

53 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The left is not incompetent when it comes to pushing their leftist agenda.  They are not even incompetent with regard to solving problems.  They simply choose not to solve problems and choose to push their agenda.  People who think they're incompetent are fooled by their mask.  They're actually evil. 

Joe Biden not being able to put together a coherent sentence is part of their plan?   His own party members don't want his support for the midterms.  It is looking like there will be a serious red wave coming soon. Now if there is a huge red wave and a 2024 Republican president elect, how can they be these geniuses that some some people prop them up to be?

Biden is not running the plan.  He's a puppet installed to sign whatever his handlers place in front of him.  The left needs a "useful idiot" like Biden to get that done. 

Even if the GOP wins in 2022 and 2024, the left's plan doesn't end.  It simply switches to plan B, which is to vilify and attack the GOP office holders with lies, riots, anarchy and propaganda, intended to prevent them from getting anything done.  This is exactly what they did to Trump when they were shocked he actually won the 2016 election.

But a red wave is not guaranteed in the next couple of elections, since the left will pull out every dirty trick it can employ to win, up to stealing the elections, which they have now learned how to do.  And they didn't figure out how to do it on their own.  They were shown how to do it by billionaire leftists like George Soros who financed all of their brown shirt groups and leftist activists like BLM and Antifa.

Looking at all the current polling showing a bloodbath is coming for Democrats, if they are not swept out of office by a red wave, it should be pretty obvious to even the most die hard denier, that election integrity is dead.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Joe Biden not being able to put together a coherent sentence is part of their plan?   His own party members don't want his support for the midterms.  It is looking like there will be a serious red wave coming soon. Now if there is a huge red wave and a 2024 Republican president elect, how can they be these geniuses that some some people prop them up to be?

This is the current boilerplate rhetoric to keep the base angry and active- 'the left is evil, and if the right loses an election, it can only be because it was stolen'.  Heads we win, tails they cheated.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, virgil said:

This is the current boilerplate rhetoric to keep the base angry and active- 'the left is evil, and if the right loses an election, it can only be because it was stolen'.  Heads we win, tails they cheated.  

Problem with that sentiment is, they actually did cheat ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, virgil said:

And to add onto my original point.  The republicans should be praying Biden is the democrat nominee for 2024.   If he is the nominee for 2024 it might be a win of epic proportion for the republicans.   And if he gets creamed by a landslide, then what?   No election fraud in 2024? Only 2020?   All I’m seeing is failure from the current administration, and I am having a hard time being convinced that this is part of their plan. 

6 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

And to add onto my original point.  The republicans should be praying Biden is the democrat nominee for 2024.   If he is the nominee for 2024 it might be a win of epic proportion for the republicans.   And if he gets creamed by a landslide, then what?   No election fraud in 2024? Only 2020?   All I’m seeing is failure from the current administration, and I am having a hard time being convinced that this is part of their plan. 

They aren't failing, they are doing exactly what George Soros and the other rich globalists want them too. They tried doing it with Bill Clinton and he got slaughtered in the midterms. Then they got their man in there when a community organizer with no skills or experience was elected to serve the greatest Nation in the world. They slow rolled and Obama sold it to the sheep like a used car salesman that you can't say no too. Then they got Hillary knowing she would sell out her own children if the price was right and were shocked they lost when Trump won. So they did everything they could to tear him down with phony investigation after investigation while our country recovered and became strong again. Taking no chances with having Trump again they changed all the voting rules, hired mules and used fake mail in ballots to secure an election they never should have or would have won and got maybe the most corrupt pay for play man they could have in Biden. They feel the time for their agenda is now and they are implementing it as quickly as possible. Its all part of the Global plan to have millions and millions of sheep and if you are one of the lucky globalists, you will be one of the very few Lions....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

If a republican wins it mostly likely will be investigated, especially if it breaks all the election norms such as losing 18 of the 19 bell weather counties. You seem to have forgotten the 40 million dollar muller investigation for Russian interference and collusion between Trump and Russia in the 2016 election. You know the one where we now find out in the Sussmann trial that it was all bs made up by the DNC and Clinton campaign. Can you believe for 40 million tax payers dollars that muller could not find any of this? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Doesnt make it not credible, cuz it is- check it!!

I'm no more interested in documentaries by right-wing crackpots than i would be in one from a  left-wing crackpot.  You guys are funny.  You love to talk about dishonesty in the media.  But, when it fits your narrative, you eat it up with a spoon and regurgitate it out happily. This guy has zero credibility.  If this is the best you can do, you're lost.  You're making a fool of yourself.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

I'm no more interested in documentaries by right-wing crackpots than i would be in one from a  left-wing crackpot.  You guys are funny.  You love to talk about dishonesty in the media.  But, when it fits your narrative, you eat it up with a spoon and regurgitate it out happily. This guy has zero credibility.  If this is the best you can do, you're lost.  You're making a fool of yourself.

Really? How so?  You refuse to even view the evidence, yet we're the fools? The way it usually works is: Watch it, then criticize!!  

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Really? How so?  You refuse to even view the evidence, yet we're the fools? The way it usually works is: Watch it, then criticize!!  

Stop wasting your time on the brainwashed. If they are happy with what they voted for even now.....there isn't anything to argue about...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, virgil said:

D'souza only presents the issue that was documented by "True the VOTE" a very credible election integrity organization that has been working to stop voter fraud since 2010 and has some of the world's most credible experts in the field working with them.  They also have millions of minutes of video evidence, as well as cell phone tracking data, that proves mules were stuffing ballots and getting paid to do it.  They can also prove many of these mules were at BLM and Antifa riots in the summer of 2020.

The only person making a fool of themselves here is the one that thinks he knows what he's talking about, when he hasn't done any research for himself, preferring to swallow whatever lie his handlers tell him to.

P.S. D'souza was singled out by a corrupt Obama DOJ for a campaign contribution that is very common in this country, but can be illegal if done incorrectly, and he didn't know that.  He is the only man prosecuted for that violation during the Obama reign of corruption.  The fact he was exposing corruption among leftist organizations when he was prosecuted (persecuted) was noting more than a coincidence I'm sure.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

I know youre right; just dont understand the reluctance to even look at the evidence is all :mda:

There is plenty of evidence without the 2000 mules. You aren't ever going to see it if you are looking with your eyes closed.  Not to mention if you are still supporting Biden after this last year and a half no matter who you voted for, well then you aren't thinking for yourself....

If Trump had been assassinated by a leftist operative, in broad daylight, on Broadway, on video and in front of a million witnesses, die hard leftist Trump haters would accept the leftist narrative that he had a heart attack, refusing to look at the evidence and call the truth a conspiracy.  Hatred can blind fools.  They still believe Oswald killed JFK, even though video evidence proves he was shot from the front and the govt says it "lost" JFK's brain, which proved it.

BTW, Biden signed an executive order that extended the years before the govt will release the evidence it has been hiding on the JFK killing for more than 50 years now.  Do you think it would shine a light on Democrat corruption?

Edited by Grouse
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

You are a piece of work. 

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

I know youre right; just dont understand the reluctance to even look at the evidence is all :mda:

Watching that is even more of a waste of time than arguing with you guys. Biden certainly isn't doing great. 

• Like 1