Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

1 hour ago, left field said:

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is K̶e̶y̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶o̶z̶e̶ George Soros.

I always thought it was Kaiser Soze,but that is probably to be blamed on my German heritage. Great movie though!

Dinesh D'Souza’s new documentary, 2,000 Mules, raises serious questions about possible skullduggery in the 2020 election, involving absentee ballots across multiple states. But neither the liberal media, nor election officials, nor law enforcement seem to have much interest in investigating that potential wrongdoing. The reaction has largely boiled down to “nothing to see here!” or else to so-called “fact checks” that criticize the technology used to analyze the problems the film documents, rather than actually use the information D'Souza presents to investigate the credibility of the claims being made.

D'Souza raises serious questions about the legitimacy of large numbers of votes in those states — enough to affect the final outcome. Are his claims credible?

The only way to answer that question would be to do what only law enforcement, and not a filmmaker, can do: identify the mules using the video footage and geo-tracking data, pull them in before a grand jury or call them in for questioning, and get answers — under oath — to all of the questions this analysis raises. The same goes for the nonprofit organizations that were apparently organizing this conduct.

There isn’t anyone left in mainstream journalism interested in the truth when it comes to election issues — just regime flunkies paid to criticize Dinesh D'Souza, or anyone else who even broaches the topic.

Hans von Spakovsky: The Fraud That Dare Not Speak Its Name | The Patriot Post

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

He's going to regret that decision and statement now that the truth is starting to come out.  His opinion at the time wasn't based on any facts.

Your statement supports Barr.  "...the truth is starting to come out",  so then it wasn't out when Barr made his decision and statement.  "His opinion wasn't based on any facts."  So his opinion was based on the lack of evidence/facts at the time, that the election was stolen; which your first statement affirms.  What was he supposed to base his opinion and statement on, if not the facts and evidence at the time?  I see no reason for him to regret his opinion and statement for exactly these reasons.  You know who should regret their opinion and statements?  Giuliani!   He is the one that sounded and looked like a raving lunatic, and never produced any credible evidence, inluciding to FOXNews.  

22 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Your statement supports Barr.  "...the truth is starting to come out",  so then it wasn't out when Barr made his decision and statement.  "His opinion wasn't based on any facts."  So his opinion was based on the lack of evidence/facts at the time, that the election was stolen; which your first statement affirms.  What was he supposed to base his opinion and statement on, if not the facts and evidence at the time?  I see no reason for him to regret his opinion and statement for exactly these reasons.  You know who should regret their opinion and statements?  Giuliani!   He is the one that sounded and looked like a raving lunatic, and never produced any credible evidence, inluciding to FOXNews.  

He probably still shouldn’t have made that statement at the time , though , considering the more than credible evidence that has come out since . Unfortunately, Barr’s remarks are now used by those that are illinformed on the left in an attempt to discredit what has since been discovered , which it in no way shape or form , does . 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 2:51 AM, Grouse said:

The documentary "2000 Mules" is getting harder and harder to find online.

This site still has it up.  Watch it before it is gone.

2000 Mules – Watch it for free | The Radio Patriot

Well, well, well, look what happens when you click on this link to see 2000 Mules now.

Anyone who believes Big Tech isn't trying to keep you from knowing the truth is an idiot.

I'm sure he was talking about what a farce it is and how it cherry picks the "evidence" it presents.  Was that your point?

Tell me why every site that was showing 2000 Mules has been stopped from doing so.  Do you think they just pulled it for no reason?  You know it's in theaters now, right?  Why do people criticize it and refuse to watch it?  Are they afraid the truth will show their hatred of Trump was used for a political coup?  How humiliating would that be?

30 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I'm sure he was talking about what a farce it is and how it cherry picks the "evidence" it presents.  Was that your point?

Tell me why every site that was showing 2000 Mules has been stopped from doing so.  Do you think they just pulled it for no reason?  You know it's in theaters now, right?  Why do people criticize it and refuse to watch it?  Are they afraid the truth will show their hatred of Trump was used for a political coup?  How humiliating would that be?

Just a shot in the dark here, but the producers are selling the film for streaming for $19.99. Maybe they issued cease and desist notices to all of the websites that were pirating it?

Or, it could be a massive conspiracy by the internet police to hide election fraud. I don't know...

https://2000mules.com/

• Like 1