Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

I agree that it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Dems cheated in '20 at the National Level and that the Dems and their Media cohorts strategy is/has been to largely ignore the evidence presented and provide weak/ lame rebutttals in response to 2000 Mules.  On the other hand, because the documentary shined a national spotlight on their activities, I dont think the same efforts and tactics will be so easy to repeat next election cycle.  I watched a video breaking down 2000 Mules last night; basically, guy being interviewed explains that ALL of the illicit activities documented in the film WERE FOREWARNED TO THE REBULICAN PARTY PRIOR TO THE '20 ELECTION AND THEY WERE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL!! No way should they have allowed mass mail in bollots to be sent enamsse to every registered voter (from rolls decades old and incredibly inaccurate, mind you) that can just be sent returned to ballot boxes which cirmumvent the USPS and no Signature/ ID verification built in!!  Also, these ballot boxes - by LAW- were supposed to be monitored via video surveillance in order to deter cheating- sadly, many did not.  The ones that did , however, as seen in 2000 Mules, detected TONS of fraud , yet I wonder how much was missed ?

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Mayra Flores, a reublican,  just won a traditionally democrat congressional seat in Texas.  We must ask ourselves, how did she win?

That is easy to answer, the Democrats have done a great job of turning this country into the biggest shithole on every metric and the people know what is going on and have had enough! 

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Al

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I agree that it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Dems cheated in '20 at the National Level and that the Dems and their Media cohorts strategy is/has been to largely ignore the evidence presented and provide weak/ lame rebutttals in response to 2000 Mules.  On the other hand, because the documentary shined a national spotlight on their activities, I dont think the same efforts and tactics will be so easy to repeat next election cycle.  I watched a video breaking down 2000 Mules last night; basically, guy being interviewed explains that ALL of the illicit activities documented in the film WERE FOREWARNED TO THE REBULICAN PARTY PRIOR TO THE '20 ELECTION AND THEY WERE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL!! No way should they have allowed mass mail in bollots to be sent enamsse to every registered voter (from rolls decades old and incredibly inaccurate, mind you) that can just be sent returned to ballot boxes which cirmumvent the USPS and no Signature/ ID verification built in!!  Also, these ballot boxes - by LAW- were supposed to be monitored via video surveillance in order to deter cheating- sadly, many did not.  The ones that did , however, as seen in 2000 Mules, detected TONS of fraud , yet I wonder how much was missed ?

Care to share your thoughts about my post Virgil? 

20 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Care to share your thoughts about my post Virgil? 

You pretend to be open minded.  You're not.  There isn't anything that will change your mind.  2000 Mules tells you what you want to hear, so you happily believe it and accept it as proof that you are right.  

• Like 1

Yeah, God forbid you look at video proof and accept it as fact.  Or that you listen to an organization like "True the Vote" whose integrity and credibility are world renowned.  Millions of data points are meaningless too.  How dare you think for yourself North.

True the Vote

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Ambox current red Asia Australia.svg
This article needs to be updated. Please help update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (September 2020)
True the Vote
True the Vote logo (1).png
Formation November 30, 2009; 12 years ago[1]
Founder Catherine Engelbrecht
Purpose Preventing voter fraud
Headquarters Houston, Texas, U.S.
Official language
English
Website truethevote.org

True the Vote (TTV) is a conservative[2][3] vote-monitoring organization based in Houston, Texas whose stated objective is stopping voter fraud. The organization supports voter ID laws[4] and trains volunteers to be election monitors and to spot and bring attention to suspicious voter registrations that its volunteers believe delegitimize voter eligibility. The organization's current president is Catherine Engelbrecht.

Since 2020, True the Vote has become known for its support for the disproven conspiracy theory that Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was due to fraud. In the aftermath of that election, the group repeatedly claimed that they possessed evidence of widespread voter fraud in the election, and solicited millions of dollars in donations, but never released any evidence.[5]

Americans for Prosperity and other Republican-leaning independent groups have sponsored meetings featuring speakers from the group, including Engelbrecht.[6]

2 minutes ago, virgil said:

True the Vote

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Ambox current red Asia Australia.svg
This article needs to be updated. Please help update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (September 2020)
True the Vote
True the Vote logo (1).png
Formation November 30, 2009; 12 years ago[1]
Founder Catherine Engelbrecht
Purpose Preventing voter fraud
Headquarters Houston, Texas, U.S.
Official language
English
Website truethevote.org

True the Vote (TTV) is a conservative[2][3] vote-monitoring organization based in Houston, Texas whose stated objective is stopping voter fraud. The organization supports voter ID laws[4] and trains volunteers to be election monitors and to spot and bring attention to suspicious voter registrations that its volunteers believe delegitimize voter eligibility. The organization's current president is Catherine Engelbrecht.

Since 2020, True the Vote has become known for its support for the disproven conspiracy theory that Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was due to fraud. In the aftermath of that election, the group repeatedly claimed that they possessed evidence of widespread voter fraud in the election, and solicited millions of dollars in donations, but never released any evidence.[5]

Americans for Prosperity and other Republican-leaning independent groups have sponsored meetings featuring speakers from the group, including Engelbrecht.[6]

Obviously, a very inaccurate description as thyev now released ALOT of evidence of voter/election fraud; so, whats your point here?

I haven't watched the movie. Is this part of the proof of the dump?

Meanwhile, in the land of sane. One of Trump's real lawyers who defended him during the second impeachment trial, speaks about Eastman.

Of course, the real tragedy is that this had nothing to do with "saving the country" and everything to do with "protecting the grift." I hope you're satisfied with how your money was spent, grouse.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kimberly-guilfoyle-trump-rally-speech-introduction-1367489/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, left field said:

I haven't watched the movie. Is this part of the proof of the dump?

Meanwhile, in the land of sane. One of Trump's real lawyers who defended him during the second impeachment trial, speaks about Eastman.

Of course, the real tragedy is that this had nothing to do with "saving the country" and everything to do with "protecting the grift." I hope you're satisfied with how your money was spent, grouse.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kimberly-guilfoyle-trump-rally-speech-introduction-1367489/

Lefty, whats a Grift anyway? Youve used that term before, never heard it ( embarrasingly for me lol)

2 hours ago, airedale said:

That is easy to answer, the Democrats have done a great job of turning this country into the biggest shithole on every metric and the people know what is going on and have had enough! 

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Al

We both agree that they have been so inept.  But why would they allow a republican to win if they control the show?   Why would Soros allow this to happen?   Is this part of George Soros’ game?  

The Leftists in power played their Hand in 2020.

They were so hungry for power and their hatred for Trump blinded them so much, they elected the dumbest politician in Gov't, because they thought that they could control him, even after Obama warned them, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Seeing that most Americans were upset with the electoral process, the electoral procedures were changed to stop the shenanigans that occurred in 2020 and wouldn't you know it, the Dems are suddenly losing seats that they've managed to hold for decades.

Go figure.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Lefty, whats a Grift anyway? Youve used that term before, never heard it ( embarrasingly for me lol)

More on grift and the movie. From an obviously raving leftist.

I hope you didn't give this con man too much money, North.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying fleece to the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/dineshs-stupid-movie?s=r

Edited by left field

29 minutes ago, left field said:

More on grift and the movie. From an obviously raving leftist.

I hope you didn't give this con man too much money, North.

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/dineshs-stupid-movie?s=r

Thanks for the link, but hardly an unbiased source (i.e. Coulter the extreme Trmup hater) , a point always made by the Left about Dsouza and his credibility/bias,btw.

Here, check out a sample:

https://news.yahoo.com/ann-coulter-blames-gigantic-pussy-224927277.html

Edited by Northcountryman

Her opinion of Trump has nothing to do with the veracity of Trump's grift. He stole 250M from his loyal followers and kept it. Other than the little he doled out to friends and family.

His kid just announced the opportunity to sign daddy's official birthday card. For a fee, of course. 

Edited by left field
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, left field said:

Her opinion of Trump has nothing to do with the veracity of Trump's grift. He stole 250M from his loyal followers and kept it. Other than the little he doled out to friends and family.

His kid just announced the opportunity to sign daddy's official birthday card. For a fee, of course. 

I was wondering who the 30% were that think we are better off now.....unbelieveable.......

22 minutes ago, left field said:

Not sure if thats true or not, but has nothing to do with the veracity of 2000 Mules evidence- correct?

But Lefty, if were talking about political malfeasance, do you think, then, that Biden is beyond reproach (Burisma/ Ukraine/ Hunter Biden, etc.) ?? I think not....  

Im not talking about political corruption here , I'm talking about the election fraud that occurred ( and yes, it clearly did happen) in '20, perpetrated by the Dems .  

(You may be right about the issue youre talking about w/ Trump however, the Grift thing; Ill read it when I get a chance)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Not sure if thats true or not, but has nothing to do with the veracity of 2000 Mules evidence- correct?

But Lefty, if were talking about political malfeasance, do you think, then, that Biden is beyond reproach (Burisma/ Ukraine/ Hunter Biden, etc.) ?? I think not....  

Im not talking about political corruption here , I'm talking about the election fraud that occurred ( and yes, it clearly did happen) in '20, perpetrated by the Dems .  

(You may be right about the issue youre talking about w/ Trump however, the Grift thing; Ill read it when I get a chance)

No one is beyond reproach and some should be held to a higher standard. That's the point of the Johnson, Nixon, Clinton and Trump (times two!) impeachments. If there's actionable evidence that Biden did something illegal, off with his head. 

20 minutes ago, Grouse said:

In a world of propaganda, the truth is always a conspiracy.

Another swing and miss. When you come up to bat, do your teammates on the bench wince? Start packing their gear up? Give you that pained smile and say, "good try," when you walk back to the dugout?