Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

1 hour ago, left field said:

No one is beyond reproach and some should be held to a higher standard. That's the point of the Johnson, Nixon, Clinton and Trump (times two!) impeachments. If there's actionable evidence that Biden did something illegal, off with his head. 

We agree here; unfortunately, the media is incredibly biased and refuse to hold Biden (and other) Dems to the same standards they do Republicans , so only Republicans are investigated/charged and held accountable most of the time :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Not sure if thats true or not, but has nothing to do with the veracity of 2000 Mules evidence- correct?

But Lefty, if were talking about political malfeasance, do you think, then, that Biden is beyond reproach (Burisma/ Ukraine/ Hunter Biden, etc.) ?? I think not....  

Im not talking about political corruption here , I'm talking about the election fraud that occurred ( and yes, it clearly did happen) in '20, perpetrated by the Dems .  

(You may be right about the issue youre talking about w/ Trump however, the Grift thing; Ill read it when I get a chance)

V man, you disagree? how so?

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

V man, you disagree? how so?

I just find it funny that you keep referring to 'the evidence' of the 2020 election as having been obviously stolen.  You seem to like trying to bait people into debating with you.  Maybe you feel that it legitimizes the false claims.  There is a reason that these silly accusations have not been able to gain any traction in the legal system.  The only reason these nonsense claims still exist is because they are a proven winner in motivating voters and duping donors.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, virgil said:

I just find it funny that you keep referring to 'the evidence' of the 2020 election as having been obviously stolen.  You seem to like trying to bait people into debating with you.  Maybe you feel that it legitimizes the false claims.  There is a reason that these silly accusations have not been able to gain any traction in the legal system.  The only reason these nonsense claims still exist is because they are a proven winner in motivating voters and duping donors.

Not true; reason why the evidence hasnt gone anywhere (yet, cuz hopefully, the establishment will eventually do the right thing) is because theyre biased in favor of the Dems.  They hated Trump and are glad hes out of office and out of power; their apparent attitude being, by any means necessary, even if that involves cvheating , which they clearly did.  How do you know the evidence is silly, btw? Did you watch? yet

And Trust me, the evidence presented ih the film needs no legitmizing by me on a NY state hunting platform, cuz it be there!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Not true; reason why the evidence hasnt gone anywhere (yet, cuz hopefully, the establishment will eventually do the right thing) is because theyre biased in favor of the Dems.  They hated Trump and are glad hes out of office and out of power; their apparent attitude being, by any means necessary, even if that involves cvheating , which they clearly did.  How do you know the evidence is silly, btw? Did you watch? yet

And Trust me, the evidence presented ih the film needs no legitmizing by me on a NY state hunting platform, cuz it be there!!

Nonsense.  Many of the judges that heard the evidence were Trump appointees.  

See, I just took the bait.  Won't do it again.  If you want to keep on with this nonsense, go ahead.  You'll always have Grouse on your side, if that makes you feel better.

6 minutes ago, virgil said:

See, I just took the bait.  Won't do it again.  If you want to keep on with this nonsense, go ahead.  You'll always have Grouse on your side, if that makes you feel better.

But have you seen 2000 mules?

4 minutes ago, virgil said:

No.  But, I've read the posts of a few jackasses.

I've actually seen pieces of it- mostly fact check stuff.

And who are the “jackasses “ you’re referring to? 

Well, with all due respect , youre opinion doesn’t amount to all that much if you haven’t taken the time at least to watch it , now , does it ? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, virgil said:

They didn’t see ( or hear ) this evidence - you’re wrong . That wasn’t available back in ‘20

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No court examined ANY evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.  Every case brought to every court, all of which were in Democrat controlled states or districts, were dismissed on technicalities or lack of legal standing in that state.

If you know of any trail that was held regarding claims of fraud in the 2020 election, show it to me.

No law enforcement agency in the country has agreed to look at the evidence supplied by True the Vote.  They are not saying there is no evidence.  They are saying they refuse to investigate.

Just proof of how corrupt our government has become, and we are all paying the price for it today in the economy.  We will be lucky if we don't wind up getting killed in a world war.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Virg, am I wrong then? Are you saying the courts, back in'20, DID hear the 2000 Mules evidence that was just released this past May and didnt even exist ( not in a put together, analytical format / context, at least) when the court cases were heard (Late 20/ early '21)?

Your desperation is making you gullible. Do you actually believe that all ‘this evidence’ was collected and used to make a documentary, but nobody thought to use it to re-file a lawsuit?
You and Grouse can keep this nonsense going. I have stuff to do.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, virgil said:

Your desperation is making you gullible. Do you actually believe that all ‘this evidence’ was collected and used to make a documentary, but nobody thought to use it to re-file a lawsuit?

Im asking you if the evidence that was compiled for 2000 Mules was presented to the courts last year and was dismissed- was it?  Nope!!  Do you know if anyone has re-filed a new lawsuit based on the new evidence that -post original lawsuit case- has since come to light? 

19 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

They didn’t see ( or hear ) this evidence - you’re wrong . That wasn’t available back in ‘20

10 minutes ago, virgil said:

Edited by Northcountryman

There will be no lawsuits filed anymore, because they cannot reverse the election now.  They're asking for a criminal investigation, arrests, indictments and changes to election laws to prevent any other elections from being stolen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

There will be no lawsuits filed anymore, because they cannot reverse the election now.  They're asking for a criminal investigation, arrests, indictments and changes to election laws to prevent any other elections from being stolen.

Witch hunt!!!

We've been told that there was no election fraud in 2020, but the Dems are complaining about how stricter election oversight in key swing states is considered voter intimidation ?

Yet when elections and voting results have had strict oversight, the Dems lose candidly in long time held districts.

No correlation there, just some nutty conspiracy theories.

Never Again.

November is rolling around and it's going to be scary + funny watching the desperate measures the left will be trying to save their souls. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to information obtained via Freedom of Information Act requests, it has recently been reported that the Biden administration has been working with a leftist group — Democracy Fund — to establish connections across the federal government and state governments to promote the establishment of dubious and unsecure voting practices such as bulk-mail balloting.

To put it simply, the Biden administration is engaged in what appears to be a thinly veiled form of electioneering with the obvious goal being to tip the scales in favor of Democrat candidates.

The federal government being so engaged in state election protocols is a violation of Article I, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution, which grants control and administration of elections to each state government. Ergo, the Biden administration injecting itself into these processes is yet further evidence that no matter how much Biden claims to be seeking to protect democracy, he's doing the exact opposite. And, evidently, his administration is not above using electioneering to get it done.

• Like 1

https://lostnotstolen.org/

This extremely detailed report, just released, was put together by eight prominent conservatives, including three former federal judges. It carefully examines “every claim of fraud and miscount put forward by former President Trump and his advocates, and now put the results of those investigations before the American people, and especially before fellow conservatives who may be uncertain about what and whom to believe.”

Our conclusion is unequivocal: Joe Biden was the choice of a majority of the Electors, who themselves were the choice of the majority of voters in their states. Biden’s victory is easily explained by a political landscape that was much different in 2020 than it was when President Trump narrowly won the presidency in 2016. President Trump waged his campaign for re-election during a devastating worldwide pandemic that caused a severe downturn in the global economy. This, coupled with an electorate that included a small but statistically significant number willing to vote for other Republican candidates on the ballot but not for President Trump, are the reasons his campaign fell short, not a fraudulent election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1