Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

To me, the most important thing is to actually see the film; upon viewing it, you may, of course, judge accordingly. 

I haven’t watched it, so I cannot comment on it.

Did you watch/listen to the hearings today? Kind of blew holes in most of the theories out there that I’ve heard. 

Edited by Splitear

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

I'm sure he was talking about what a farce it is and how it cherry picks the "evidence" it presents.  Was that your point?

Free speech is free speech, not speech that adheres to your 3:00 am batshit-crazy deep dive into endorphin releasing political-disenfranchised onanism.

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

It's called modus operandi

AKA Trolling 101 AKA "Guiz? Guiz? I've done the research ... it's not me it's you!" 

Just now, Northcountryman said:

Did they mention the evidence provided  in 2000 Mules?

Since I didn't watch it, I don't know. They did address several of the claims that I've heard over the past year and a half though including suitcases of fake ballots being counted and dead people voting.....

5 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Since I didn't watch it, I don't know. They did address several of the claims that I've heard over the past year and a half though including suitcases of fake ballots being counted and dead people voting.....

Based on testimony given under oath. 

That is not good enough for this audience, they prefer to believe a movie made by a felon that was pardoned by Trump for their election theories, its a much more unbiased source apparently. 

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Bill Barr watched it. And Ivanka Trump respects his opinion.

Wait, they're using cell phone data to track people who were near ballot boxes? People drop off absentee ballots at my building all the time (we share a building with BOE), maybe I'm a mule and didn't know it. Sweet!

Update: I just looked it up, that's what they did. What about people who drive/walk by ballot boxes to get to work, or the grocery store. Please tell me it was more sophisticated than just cell data. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching it. 

Edited by Splitear

36 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I understand that, but Did they mention 2000 Mules at all in the hearing(btw, evidence presented in the Doc has nothing to do with dead people voting or fake suitcases of fake balots being counted)?

30 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Based on testimony given under oath. 

That is not good enough for this audience, they prefer to believe a movie made by a felon that was pardoned by Trump for their election theories, its a much more unbiased source apparently. 

As I've said to you before, Watch the Documentary before you dismiss the evidence provided in it!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, left field said:

29 minutes ago, left field said:

The video evidence is more than impressive in the documentary; I think Mr. Barr is is being a bit dismissive of whats presented.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Wait, they're using cell phone data to track people who were near ballot boxes? People drop off absentee ballots at my building all the time (we share a building with BOE), maybe I'm a mule and didn't know it. Sweet!

Update: I just looked it up, that's what they did. What about people who drive/walk by ballot boxes to get to work, or the grocery store. Please tell me it was more sophisticated than just cell data. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching it. 

Yes, but to qualify as a "Mule" you have to meet the following criteria:

1) Have travelled to >10 ballot boxes during the election cycle (september thru november 2020) AND

2) Have travelled to an NGO delineated in the city as Democrat supporting/leaning

Note: The ballot collection boxes are ONLY used for ballots- they are not Mail boxes!! So, if someone goes to a ballot collection box  once, no problem- twice?  Wellll, ok. 3 times?? Whats goi on with this guy? But they STILL didnt count as a Mule until they mmade at least 10 TRIPS.  Dont know about you, but sounds pretty suspicious to me :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes, but to qualify as a "Mule" you have to meet the following criteria:

1) Have travelled to >10 ballot boxes during the election cycle (september thru november 2020) AND

2) Have travelled to an NGO delineated in the city as Democrat supporting/leaning

Note: The ballot collection boxes are ONLY used for ballots- they are not Mail boxes!! So, if someone goes to a ballot collection box  once, no problem- twice?  Wellll, ok. 3 times?? Whats goi on with this guy? But they STILL didnt count as a Mule until they mmade at least 10 TRIPS.  Dont know about you, but sounds pretty suspicious to me :D

I'm reading though that these ballot boxes were at places like libraries, malls, etc. I know for a fact that I stop at the mall once every couple of weeks to check on ammo at Dicks, and am at the library about every week getting books for my daughter. I'm not sure what qualifies as a democratic leaning NGO, but if I drive or walk by one on my way to Saratoga, does that qualify me? I guess if I had the suspicious bone I'd see things your way, but I'm just not sure what the "there" is....

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Not even close.  Watch the film yourself , please- OBJECTIVELY.  If youre honest, youll admit looks pretty damn suspicious.

Do you think you could watch the hearings Objectively? I mean, what they talked about today seems way more plausible than tracing bamboo fibers in paper ballots. The part that I liked was when they said that the only one that Trump wanted to listen to the night of the election was a drunk Rudy Giuliani telling him he should declare victory. 

The ones that were included in the movie were not at malls or libraries; they were on street corners as far as I coud tell and the trips had to be contiguous; so, got to an NGO, then the ballot box, more than 10 times,  Also, theres video evidence of them stuffing bunches of ballots into the boxes.  In all cases, it is illegal to drop more than 1 ballot into sadi boxes, other than your won( The law does allow you to deop for family meber or friend, however).  So, your not supposed to be stuffing bunches of ballots into these boxes like the Mules were caught on film doing.  Thus, all votes would be comsidered illegal and tainted.

3 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Do you think you could watch the hearings Objectively? I mean, what they talked about today seems way more plausible than tracing bamboo fibers in paper ballots. The part that I liked was when they said that the only one that Trump wanted to listen to the night of the election was a drunk Rudy Giuliani telling him he should declare victory. 

Tell you what:lets BOTH agree to this; ill watch the hearings, you watch the documentary- deal?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I'm reading though that these ballot boxes were at places like libraries, malls, etc. I know for a fact that I stop at the mall once every couple of weeks to check on ammo at Dicks, and am at the library about every week getting books for my daughter. I'm not sure what qualifies as a democratic leaning NGO, but if I drive or walk by one on my way to Saratoga, does that qualify me? I guess if I had the suspicious bone I'd see things your way, but I'm just not sure what the "there" is....

You need to watch it , my friend- seriously.  

6 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

The ones that were included in the movie were not at malls or libraries; they were on street corners as far as I coud tell and the trips had to be contiguous; so, got to an NGO, then the ballot box, more than 10 times,  Also, theres video evidence of them stuffing bunches of ballots into the boxes.  In all cases, it is illegal to drop more than 1 ballot into sadi boxes, other than your won( The law does allow you to deop for family meber or friend, however).  So, your not supposed to be stuffing bunches of ballots into these boxes like the Mules were caught on film doing.  Thus, all votes would be comsidered illegal and tainted.

I guess I should have read analysis after watching, but being on street corners is even more reason for someone to walk or drive by it. How close were the NGO's to the ballot boxes? If I drive by both of them on the way to work, am I then a mule? 

Also, it's not illegal to put more than one ballot in if it's for folks in your household? I guess it can be sketchy if you're looking for it to be, but it can also be totally innocent. Documentaries are not famous for telling more than one side of a story...

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/evidence-gaps-in-2000-mules/

Edited by Splitear

5 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Tell you what:lets BOTH agree to this; ill watch the hearings, you watch the documentary- deal?

Nope, I don't need to watch it, I'm already not buying it. In the same vein, I don't expect you to watch the hearings.

Sorry, I'm not going to pay $20 to watch something that from what I can tell is BS. I'm sure it's convincing if you want it to be, most documentaries are. That's what happens when they have total control of a narrative. I'm also not going to suggest that you read Obama's memoirs to learn how great of a president he was (that is total sarcasm.)

Edited by Splitear

2 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Nope, I don't need to watch it, I'm already not buying it. In the same vein, I don't expect you to watch the hearings.

Sorry, I'm not going to pay $20 to watch something that from what I can tell is BS. I'm sure it's convincing if you want it to be, most documentaries are. That's what happens when they have total control of a narrative.

Well, Then, sadly, I guess theres really nothing left to discuss; very easy to dismiss evidence you havent seen.  And for the record, I havent dismissed ANY evidence presented in the hearings being conducted currently, just havent watched it is all. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I guess I should have read analysis after watching, but being on street corners is even more reason for someone to walk by it. How close were the NGO's to the ballot boxes? If I drive by both of them on the way to work, am I then a mule? 

Also, it's not illegal to put more than one ballot in if it's for folks in your household? I guess it can be sketchy if you're looking for it to be, but it can also be totally innocent. Documentaries are not famous for telling more than one side of a story...

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/evidence-gaps-in-2000-mules/

Depends on how many members of your household you got; you doin it for 50? Nope- illegal.  And 10 or more times? Pretty big immediate family , Id say.

Edited by Northcountryman

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Depends on how many members of your household you got; you doin it for 50? Nope- illegal.  And 10 or more times? Pretty big immediate family , Id say.

How many did people put in? Can you tell from the security cameras? Can you tell that they’re the same people?

Edited by Splitear

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Well, Then, sadly, I guess theres really nothing left to discuss; very easy to dismiss evidence you havent seen.  And for the record, I havent dismissed ANY evidence presented in the hearings being conducted currently, just havent watched it is all. 

Actually, I’ll tell you what, because it’s you asking, I’ll pony up the $20 and watch it. I will say that there’s no way I can be objective since I’ve read about the issues in their methodology and outcomes. However, I’ll stay as open minded as possible. 

No need for any kind of deal, if you want to watch the committee hearings, feel free, but I’m not trying to convince anyone.