Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

1 hour ago, virgil said:

You desperately want to believe this fairy tale. That’s why you search for nonsense that fits your narrative. You’re not nearly as objective as you like to think you are. 

Sad to think there is anyone out there that would think the election was not tainted in one way or another. Just what some of the democratic states did the night of the election is fraud of sorts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, virgil said:

You desperately want to believe this fairy tale. That’s why you search for nonsense that fits your narrative. You’re not nearly as objective as you like to think you are. 

Not true my friend ; it’s very clear , however , that you’ve made up your mind regarding the matter and are not objective at all as you would refuse to acknowledge it no matter what come out  post election. Why do you consider it nonsense ? Did you read the articles? I’ll bet you didn’t even read them did you ? :) 

• Like 1

People who hate Trump are not going to be open minded about anything that threatens their desire to see him removed from office and kept out of it forever.  You can present them with a hundred facts proving the election was stolen and they will just come back with anti-Trump talking points they think are facts.  For example, those 60 lawsuits they claim prove the election was legit.  None of the lawsuits were actually tried in a court of law.  All of them were dismissed on technicalities and there is a lot of evidence to prove they were dismissed so as not to cause riots in this country.

There is a ton of factual evidence now proving there was a ton of vote manipulation in swing states in 2020, but it will never be used to overturn the installation of Joe Biden, because the leftists control every govt mechanism that would be needed to do it, and the RINO's fear proving to the public election integrity has been so badly compromised, a political coup took place and continues unchallenged.

Nobody in our corrupt government wants any of this investigated, because it is liable to expose ALL of the corruption that has become status quo for our government today.

This is why Trump was attacked from the moment he announced he was running for President, continued for his entire term and will continue until he is prevented from ever running again.

But there are many people in this land who still believe, "This is America and that can't happen here."

• Like 2

Peer reviewed research discussed on the air regarding voter fraud. 

Dr. John Lott joined John Reid on WRVA’s radio show to discuss his findings about how President Biden received additional votes in the 2020 election. The new research is forthcoming in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice.

https://crimeresearch.org/2022/04/on-richmonds-morning-news-with-john-reid-new-peer-reviewed-research-on-2020-voter-fraud/?fbclid=IwAR02gA75JqHoTds7MctV999shetT3SsDu8JHgvMjAG298R_p60fAZNSKqng

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

What do you think the possibility of the left, and I’ll throw George Soros in there, rigging NYS elections?   I mean think about it….

Possible? Yes.  Likely? No.  Why? Because they do not need to.  Proof? Cuomo, DeBlasio, Adams, Schumer, AOC, etc etc etc

12 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Possible? Yes.  Likely? No.  Why? Because they do not need to.  Proof? Cuomo, DeBlasio, Adams, Schumer, AOC, etc etc etc

We need to open our eyes.  The rabid left led by Soros has put the fix in NYS.  We need to open our eyes.  Do not trust the election results.   Many people agree.  

Lions not sheep!

98B2E6CB-E24D-45D1-9C1C-E4A5FCEABF1F.jpeg

13 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

We need to open our eyes.  The rabid left led by Soros has put the fix in NYS.  We need to open our eyes.  Do not trust the election results.   Many people agree.  

Lions not sheep!

98B2E6CB-E24D-45D1-9C1C-E4A5FCEABF1F.jpeg

That map needs to be understood to win.  People vote, not land.  The most densely populated areas (more people than land) are blue, and the less populated areas (more land than people) are red.  Further, this is why at the Federal level we have the electoral college, otherwise the densely populated east and west coast would decide elections for the whole less populated middle of the country.  

20 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

That map needs to be understood to win.  People vote, not land.  The most densely populated areas (more people than land) are blue, and the less populated areas (more land than people) are red.  Further, this is why at the Federal level we have the electoral college, otherwise the densely populated east and west coast would decide elections for the whole less populated middle of the country.  

Look.   The lame stream media and fake news wont cover it, but Soros and the left have rigged the nys elections.   They are fraudulent.  It is so easy to see.  Many people agree.  These are very smart people.  And I’m not one to brag.  You are going to tell me (maybe not you specifically) that more people voted for Cuomo and Biden than their counterparts?   NOPE!

Lions not sheep!

5 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Look.   The lame stream media and fake news wont cover it, but Soros and the left have rigged the nys elections.   They are fraudulent.  It is so easy to see.  Many people agree.  These are very smart people.  And I’m not one to brag.  You are going to tell me (maybe not you specifically) that more people voted for Cuomo and Biden than their counterparts?   NOPE!

Lions not sheep!

Well, considering the fact that Im a believer in election fraud, Im not going to discount your position, but kind of agree with DD here. Since New York is a traditional Democrat bastion, why would they need to cheat here to win?

22 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Well, considering the fact that Im a believer in election fraud, Im not going to discount your position, but kind of agree with DD here. Since New York is a traditional Democrat bastion, why would they need to cheat here to win?

There has been a list of republican elected officials.    None of late.   Soros has been puppeteering NYS.   100% stolen elections.  I ask anyone to prove me wrong.  Many people agree.  These are very smart people too. 

Edited by diplomat019

6 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

There has been a list of republican elected officials.    None of late.   Soros has been puppeteering NYS.   100% stolen elections.  I ask anyone to prove me wrong.  Many people agree.  These are very smart people too. 

To " I ask anyone to prove me wrong":  I am not disagreeing with your sentiment, but your methodology; and thankfully our legal system does not work that way.  The burden is not to prove to you something did not happen (innocence).  The burden is on you to prove that it did (guilt).

To "Many people agree.  These are very smart people too." Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ!

10 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

To " I ask anyone to prove me wrong":  I am not disagreeing with your sentiment, but your methodology; and thankfully our legal system does not work that way.  The burden is not to prove to you something did not happen (innocence).  The burden is on you to prove that it did (guilt).

To "Many people agree.  These are very smart people too." Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ!

Exactly right. Burden of proof is on the accuser. So, given the fact that 70+ lawsuits alleging fraud have been unable to prove their claims, why are so many unwilling to let go of the fairy tale that widespread fraud determined the results of the election?

35 minutes ago, virgil said:

Exactly right. Burden of proof is on the accuser. So, given the fact that 70+ lawsuits alleging fraud have been unable to prove their claims, why are so many unwilling to let go of the fairy tale that widespread fraud determined the results of the election?

Here we go again with the lawsuits ….

51 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

But these are the smartest people.  Many people agree.  And I wont say who these people are because then you will say Im bragging, and I dont like people who brag. 

11 hours ago, virgil said:

This is not entirely accurate.  The lawsuits being brought to the court are being dismissed from being heard.  The lawsuits have not had an opportunity to prove their claims.  The dismissals could be for many reasons like technicalities, processes errors, jurisdiction, or lack of sufficient evidence to proceed.

4 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

This is not entirely accurate.  The lawsuits being brought to the court are being dismissed from being heard.  The lawsuits have not had an opportunity to prove their claims.  The dismissals could be for many reasons like technicalities, processes errors, jurisdiction, or lack of sufficient evidence to proceed.

Actually, it is entirely accurate.  70+ lawsuits, all failed.  If the suits had any merit, those that were rejected over technicalities or processing error would have been refiled.

10 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

But these are the smartest people.  Many people agree.  And I wont say who these people are because then you will say Im bragging, and I dont like people who brag. 

There are "smartest" people on both sides of this issue.  This is and will be an issue where people on both sides will believe what they want.  Both sides LIE!  Schiff publicly stated he had the evidence of Trump-Russia collusion and never produced anything (could give the evidence to CNN).  Giuliani publicly stated he had the evidence of voter fraud and never produced it (could give it to FOXNews).  They both had press conferences but never produced evidence.

1 minute ago, virgil said:

Actually, it is entirely accurate.  70+ lawsuits, all failed.  If the suits had any merit, those that were rejected over technicalities or processing error would have been refiled.

I’ve said this before : just because they currently can’t prove it In court doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. There is some video evidence coming out and was just released in February detailing mass voter fraud in several swing states ; they’re actually making a documentary about it that’s coming out this month , I believe.  Read the links posted previously in the thread and you will see . 

5 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

There are "smartest" people on both sides of this issue.  This is and will be an issue where people on both sides will believe what they want.  Both sides LIE!  Schiff publicly stated he had the evidence of Trump-Russia collusion and never produced anything (could give the evidence to CNN).  Giuliani publicly stated he had the evidence of voter fraud and never produced it (could give it to FOXNews).  They both had press conferences but never produced evidence.

That is true , but I do believe Giuliani will have it soon enough !!