Real Evidence of Voter fraud in 2020?

11 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Joe Biden not being able to put together a coherent sentence is part of their plan?   His own party members don't want his support for the midterms.  It is looking like there will be a serious red wave coming soon. Now if there is a huge red wave and a 2024 Republican president elect, how can they be these geniuses that some some people prop them up to be?

To push their agenda, the left is willing to allow the cannon fodder to take the hit and the fat cats will be laughing all the way to the Bank.

The real issue with the red tide, is that the GOP will probably do nothing with their majority power, as they've done in the past.

All show, no go.

We showed those commie bastards !

Then crickets.

Something stinks in that chart.

https://lasvegasweekly.com/news/2020/nov/05/breaking-down-nevadas-2020-voter-turnout/

According to Wednesday-morning figures from the Nevada Secretary of State’s office, 1,274,887 —or 70%—of the state’s 1,821,864 active registered voters had cast ballots on or before November 3 (with only mail ballots received on Election Day, those postmarked by that date and received by November 10, and provisional ballots still to be counted).

Statewide, about 47% of participating voters had returned their mail ballots, while 43% chose in-person early voting. About 10% voted in person on Tuesday.

It looks like they counted all "mail-in" ballots as absentee ballots.  Or do they really want people to believe no "mail-in" ballots were mailed in?

Edited by Grouse

On 4/10/2022 at 4:33 AM, Grouse said:

People who hate Trump are not going to be open minded about anything that threatens their desire to see him removed from office and kept out of it forever.  You can present them with a hundred facts proving the election was stolen and they will just come back with anti-Trump talking points they think are facts.  For example, those 60 lawsuits they claim prove the election was legit.  None of the lawsuits were actually tried in a court of law.  All of them were dismissed on technicalities and there is a lot of evidence to prove they were dismissed so as not to cause riots in this country.

There is a ton of factual evidence now proving there was a ton of vote manipulation in swing states in 2020, but it will never be used to overturn the installation of Joe Biden, because the leftists control every govt mechanism that would be needed to do it, and the RINO's fear proving to the public election integrity has been so badly compromised, a political coup took place and continues unchallenged.

Nobody in our corrupt government wants any of this investigated, because it is liable to expose ALL of the corruption that has become status quo for our government today.

This is why Trump was attacked from the moment he announced he was running for President, continued for his entire term and will continue until he is prevented from ever running again.

But there are many people in this land who still believe, "This is America and that can't happen here."

I posted this over a month ago by it needs to be repeated.

Edited by Grouse

11 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Not at all; in fact, it will open your eyes to hat really happened in '20.

I imagine that "documentary" is very similar to a one called loose change that came out after 9/11. That one talked about how it was allowed to happen and actually supported by the u.s. government. It had compelling things in there that made you wonder,but the same thing that applied to that applies here. If you try to pull of something that big there will be leaks and the truth will come out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I imagine that "documentary" is very similar to a one called loose change that came out after 9/11. That one talked about how it was allowed to happen and actually supported by the u.s. government. It had compelling things in there that made you wonder,but the same thing that applied to that applies here. If you try to pull of something that big there will be leaks and the truth will come out. 

Mike, theres actual video evidence of the Mules doin their thing in this case, all verified by cell phone data.  I think you should check it out , then critique it afterward.  The Dems DID cheat in '20 , it is beyond a shadow of a doubt  as evidenced by the Documentary-check it!!

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

Something stinks in that chart.

https://lasvegasweekly.com/news/2020/nov/05/breaking-down-nevadas-2020-voter-turnout/

According to Wednesday-morning figures from the Nevada Secretary of State’s office, 1,274,887 —or 70%—of the state’s 1,821,864 active registered voters had cast ballots on or before November 3 (with only mail ballots received on Election Day, those postmarked by that date and received by November 10, and provisional ballots still to be counted).

Statewide, about 47% of participating voters had returned their mail ballots, while 43% chose in-person early voting. About 10% voted in person on Tuesday.

It looks like they counted all "mail-in" ballots as absentee ballots.  Or do they really want people to believe no "mail-in" ballots were mailed in?

Are you questioning Chefs stats he got off the Colbert show ?

How dare you link stats from the Nevada secretary of states office, they know nothing about voting stats and are all racists !

0% mail in ballots, this is from AP news in Nevada;

Vote by-mail was the most popular form of voting, ahead of early in-person and Election Day voting. Total turnout was 0.6% higher than it was in 2016 and 3.5% lower than in 2012.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

You can convincingly change the mind of 40 experts with a single fact, but you cannot convince 1 brainwashed fool to change their mind with 40 facts.

Why do we bother?  They're dumb, blind and happy in their servitude.

Edited by Grouse

How dare you link stats from the Nevada secretary of states office, they know nothing about voting stats and are all racists !
Vote by-mail was the most popular form of voting, ahead of early in-person and Election Day voting. Total turnout was 0.6% higher than it was in 2016 and 3.5% lower than in 2012.

Here you go from the state website

https://silverstateelection.nv.gov/vote-turnout/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He linked Las Vegas weekly

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

You can convincingly change the mind of 40 experts with a single fact, but you cannot convince 1 brainwashed fool to change their mind with 40 facts.

Why do we bother?  They're dumb, blind and happy in their servitude.

You come on here everyday and call people Brainwashed,but your the most closed minded person on here. The sad thing is you spend 75% of you life reading that crap you cut and paste.There's not a f*%$'n thing you can or will do to change it.Your supposed to be enjoying your golden years,so who's the real fool?

• Like 3

The people who can't see what's happening right in front of their eyes, that's who.  I'm concerned about my progeny.  I'm not self centered like you.

I'm very open minded to anyone that can prove me wrong.  I just don't accept stupidity as an option.

My time on this site is very limited and it takes me very little time to read and post what I do.  

Also, if you think you have golden years to look forward to, tell the government your plans and watch them laugh.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

The people who can't see what's happening right in front of their eyes, that's who.  I'm concerned about my progeny.  I'm not self centered like you.

I'm very open minded to anyone that can prove me wrong.  I just don't accept stupidity as an option.

My time on this site is very limited and it takes me very little time to read and post what I do.  

Also, if you think you have golden years to look forward to, tell the government your plans and watch them laugh.

How are you going to help your kids future on a hunting website? and what makes you think your going to change big government on a hunting website? you'd never admit it if someone proved you wrong and why do you need someone on a hunting website to prove you wrong anyway there's a million political websites out there.

You answered in a post this morning raised back up from a spammer? If you took a minute and emailed the sponsor(Glick] of the lead ban bill like I did you'd know it's dead on the floor with a lack of interest.You'd be surprised how many[not all] government officials will answer and debate issues with you.

On 5/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, Chef said:

Please don’t be a idiot and post stuff you didn’t vet.

Here are the actual 2020 totals from Nevada

bcf67cd78d2fe82c132d1e60669edf03.jpg

What do you think an Absentee ballot is Chef ?

To bring you up to speed, an absentee ballot is usually mailed in.

The Dem party in Nevada were suing because Nevada wasn't allowing absentee mail in voting for someone who didn't actually fit the federal guideline requirements for absentee voting.

The Dems claimed that the polling places were going to become Covid spreader events with only in person voting so Nevada expanded their mail in ballot election in 2020.

So, Almost 700,000 ballots were mailed in, unless everyone that voted in absentee hand delivered their ballots to a drop box, which is almost statistically unlikely, even for Nevadans.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/the-indy-explains-everything-to-know-about-nevadas-expanded-mail-in-election

24 minutes ago, rachunter said:

How are you going to help your kids future on a hunting website? and what makes you think your going to change big government on a hunting website? you'd never admit it if someone proved you wrong and why do you need someone on a hunting website to prove you wrong anyway there's a million political websites out there.

You answered in a post this morning raised back up from a spammer? If you took a minute and emailed the sponsor(Glick] of the lead ban bill like I did you'd know it's dead on the floor with a lack of interest.You'd be surprised how many[not all] government officials will answer and debate issues with you.

All it takes to change the government is enough people wanting to do it.  There are many here who see no reason to, or defend the status quo.  I address issues with people wherever I see them.  And if the person I debate with is not objective, many of the people reading on the sidelines probably are.

The lead ammo ban has a lack of interest?  Funny, it keeps coming back up every year.  Somebody has an interest in passing it and they hope you lose interest in watching them try.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Except for the General chit chat and deer hunting sections, the political section is a hot topic here, so maybe they are listening ?

So you found out the government is listening to your calls? I told you  years ago! - tinfoilhat | Meme Generator

All it takes to change the government is enough people wanting to do it.  There are many here who see no reason to, or defend the status quo.  I address issues with people wherever I see them.  And if the person I debate with is not objective, many of the people reading on the sidelines probably are.
The lead ammo ban has a lack of interest?  Funny, it keeps coming back up every year.  Somebody has an interest in passing it and they hope you lose interest in watching them try.

Ok if you think you can change government on a hunting website go for it. I just think you could do more addressing the issue with the people running the show or maybe getting involved and making the changes yourself.
As for the lead ban bill it’s a feel good bill just like the fifty caliber bill that’s been proposed for years and never goes anywhere.

Except for the General chit chat and deer hunting sections, the political section is a hot topic here, so maybe they are listening ?
38801040.jpg

The government doesn’t need to come on here. There’s a reason there called smart t.v’s

What do you think an Absentee ballot is Chef ?
To bring you up to speed, an absentee ballot is usually mailed in.
The Dem party in Nevada were suing because Nevada wasn't allowing absentee mail in voting for someone who didn't actually fit the federal guideline requirements for absentee voting.
The Dems claimed that the polling places were going to become Covid spreader events with only in person voting so Nevada expanded their mail in ballot election in 2020.
So, Almost 700,000 ballots were mailed in, unless everyone that voted in absentee hand delivered their ballots to a drop box, which is almost statistically unlikely, even for Nevadans.
https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/the-indy-explains-everything-to-know-about-nevadas-expanded-mail-in-election

I believe the first post on this thread implied more people voted than there where registered voters and that is just false. You are arguing semantics not facts

56b7b0dd2d10807875ce7b88b92e8d00.png

On 5/20/2022 at 8:19 PM, knehrke said:

Seriously, though, I do wonder how many people honestly believe that there's a global conspiracy?

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is K̶e̶y̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶o̶z̶e̶ George Soros.