Trout opener 2022, who's going?

Skillet

39 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Taking it easy today.woke up yesterday with fever n tested positive for the vid(home test)fever up to 101.7 all day.no fever today,very little congestion.told the fiance it was opening day of trout season and got the dirty look:rofl:

get better soon.   Trout fishing is good therapy and standing in the cold should lower a fever.. no..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Taking it easy today.woke up yesterday with fever n tested positive for the vid(home test)fever up to 101.7 all day.no fever today,very little congestion.told the fiance it was opening day of trout season and got the dirty look:rofl:

Go fishing ... if you use a fly rod social  distancing  at 9 feet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

For you guys in the Catskills, did you get heavy rain yesterday as well like the Hudson Valley?   Whats the water looking like today(if you got the rains)?

This was neither of the places I went to attempt fishing, this was the place I went to make a cup of coffee. Everything around here in the northern Catskills's looks like this.

floodcreek.jpg.a5bd881d917b118e08f77c05dde81452.jpg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

This was neither of the places I went to attempt fishing, this was the place I went to make a cup of coffee. Everything around here in the northern Catskills's looks like this.

floodcreek.jpg.a5bd881d917b118e08f77c05dde81452.jpg

Thats what it looks like by me as well.  Gonna head out tomorrow afternoon to the Catskills.   Hopefully it will be in better conditions by then. 

I’ll trade ya the Vid for this massive sinus headache. Going on day 4 with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Thats what it looks like by me as well.  Gonna head out tomorrow afternoon to the Catskills.   Hopefully it will be in better conditions by then. 

I should have added that at that point in the creek it's usually only about 12-15' across. It was closer to 25-30' today. The big rock in the picture sits about 4' out of the water, today it was closer to 2'.

• Like 1

I drove through Roscoe yesterday morning and stopped for breakfast at the diner. The rivers looked high and very brown. Drove the whole length of 17 to Binghamton and saw only one fisherman on the river.