Senate confirmation hearings for Ketanji - Brown Jackson

On 3/25/2022 at 7:36 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

Gender is performative. Sex is biological. Within the binary chromosomal categories, there is actually a wide spectrum of physical and functional diversity. There are also dysphoric conditions that may make individuals feel like they are not their biological sex. Leading with empathy and allowing these folks to live out and perform their sex and gender is not playing fantasy or redefining biology. Getting bent out of shape over others’ psychological and physical journey is much more puzzling to me than trying to understand and support someone with gender dysphoria. 

What a bunch of horeshite! No matter what anyone in any office says, you cannot force me to play make believe with you. 

I'll make this simple enough that even you can understand this, if you are born with swanson you are a dude.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2022 at 6:51 AM, wolc123 said:

The best thing about science is that it PROVES religion.  It is physically impossible to make something from nothing, therefore GOD must exist.  That’s what they ought to teach in school, rather than  “evolution” horse shit and the “big bang” theory.  

It is also quite simple, using pure science, to prove that new life begins at conception.   How anyone can argue that fact, is beyond my understanding.   I guess they are just nit-wits. 

I am thankful that Biden picked a black woman for the Supreme Court.  Once she looks into the numbers and learns that black lives have been aborted in the US at 5 times the rate as whites, she will likely get onboard with overturning Roe v Wade.   ALL lives matter.

For all the evolutionists out there:

What came first, the bee or the flower and how could one possibly exist without the other?

6 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

For all the evolutionists out there:

What came first, the bee or the flower and how could one possibly exist without the other?

You really should avoid conversations that involve science.

• Haha 2