Heads Up For The Mods/Owner

DirtTime

When you deleted attachments from your profile area, it used to delete the pictures in posts as well. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a limit for space on how many images we can upload if, when we delete them, they don't actually go away.

That's sort of the point I'm getting at Bill, if we delete stuff to keep or make space in our allotted space, but it doesn't actually get deleted then it's sort of a moot point.

I delete images from threads like sale items after they are no longer available, as well as delete pictures from threads that were deleted for what ever reasons. If they aren't actually getting deleted, then at some point there will be no space left for to post images unless we make an account with an image host and hot link the pictures here.

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How do you delete old posts?

You can't delete posts. I'm referring to pictures we post. If you click on your profile image, you see a list and there's the area for "My Attachments", which is pictures or other things you have uploaded. We are only allowed like 780MB, so I try to delete images that don't need to be left up.

• Thanks 1

As I understand it , if you over use attachments , it come to a point where you can no longer add any attachments . You then have to go into the system and delete some attachments to make room . The post doesn't go away but the attachments do .