New to Motgomery County

dragonaddict2001

Hello All,

My name is Bill. I am 41 and have been hunting for the past 5-6 years. I am married to a wonderfull women who spares nothing for my happiness, and have 3 beautifull girls and 3 grand children. My father passed away when i was an infant, so i never got the chance to know him. HOWEVER, he had taught my uncle to stalk hunt deer. Fortunatlly for me that was passed on to me through my uncle. What a rush!!!! I was hooked with my first encounter. I hunt with both bow and rifle. I am interested in deer, turkey, bear, and small game of all types. Proir to moveing here i was hunting 5r. the econemy is nuts and i cant afford to run $50.00 in gas every weekend from oct.-feb. I have checked out the Charlston state forrest but wasnt real impressed. I am an autoglass installer by trade, however i was laid off in Feb. so financess have been tight for travel. If anyone has any advice PLEASE!!! shoot me an e-mail or reply to the post. Hope to meet some great people here.