may want to sell or trade tree stand

I have a Gorilla expedition climber treestand I am on the fence about getting rid of even thou I dont use it. I purchased this before last season thinking I would use it and after trying it out 2 times I wasnt very sure being up  in a tree was for me. Ive been ground hunting for 8 years. Its practicly brand new used twice. everything works and all parts are there. here is a link from Gander mountain with a picture of it. I bought it for $159.99. I would consider trades for working good condition bushnell trail cameras or other brand that are of good quality

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Gorilla-Treestands-Expedition-Climber&i=444165&str=gorilla+climber+tree+stand&merchID=4005

(cpoy and paste this link if it doesnt work or go to gandermountain.com and search gorilla expedition climber treestand)

Its easy to use but a bit on the heavy side which is another down side for me to use it since most of my spots are all uphill and I already bring a good amount of gear with me. if someone was interested in buying it. make me a decent offer. like I said its only been up and down a tree twice!! I would not feel comfortable taking anything less then $100 or trade for a good used trail camera.  I would also like to see pictures of any trail cameras you may have for trade and a picture taken with it if possible night and or day pictures please. I am open to shipping but buyer must pay for shipping. I have the original box and its on the heavy side Trades of equal value please

Edited by apoallo