Anchor sight by AI vs Retina lock by IQ?

StraitUpSlayen1

Looking to do a little upgrading on my bow this year been researching the anchor sight by archery innovations dont know anyone personally thats has it or has tried it went to local bowshop he tried to steer me toward the retina lock by IQ bowsights basically just because he didnt know much about the anchor sight and its a pretty similar concept. All reviews for anchor sight were good on youtube. difference between the two were that the anchor sight is setup so that you eliminate your peep off the string all together it makes you alot more accurate because you always have the perfect anchor and you can shoot when its much darker compared to looking through a peep  at a pin then lining up to your target. supposedly anchor sight you just line up a dot in a circle which means your at your anchor point and just put your pin on your target. IQ retina lock sights you still use a peepand its about 75 bucks more. would really appreciate any suggestions or feedback on what my best option would be. Thank you.