Willing to hunt yotes in 9h or 9f ?

TreeGuy

I'm looking to expand my turf this year and would love to stomp some new ground and get some fur in the dirt. I'm no pro but i have a foxpro and plenty of yotes under my belt. ( and I get great satisfaction killin dogs) If you would like to rid your property of yotes, or tag one yourself and just need me to get you motivated let me know. or if you just want to spend some time in the woods after deer season I'm in. Batteries are cheap and stands usually last 30 minutes or so. Let me know !

That's a scoot for me... Bout an hour away. And if your not scoring, I'll take your word !! I actually just crossed paths with a local farmer who has over 1000 acres scattered around me that says I'm welcome to kill yotes anytime... so I have expanded my area! Still willing to stomp new ground though, so anybody out there let me know !

• Like 1

Wish I was closer, I would take you up on that offer. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the state. Me and a buddy just started hunting hard for the dogs a few years ago and even tho we haven't had a ton of success getting fur on the ground we have a blast doing it! You can't beat those 3am stands on a cold full moon when a whole pack starts singing right in front of you!!!