1983 Astroglass Bass Boat 16'

Asking $2,500 OBO  Not looking for trades

Selling my bass boat.  This boat has caught me a ton of fish, but I was finally able to upgrade 

to a newer model.  Spent most of my time in Sodus Bay, the canal and Conesus (love the pike!).

I know it's not the most pretty thing on the water, but it runs great and will get you to the 

fish.  This is a GREAT starter boat, and if it weren't for the upgrade I would never get rid of 

it.

Overall Length: 16'

Engine: 1983 Johnson Sea Horse 90 V4, power tilt/trim

Trolling Motor: MotorGuide F25 Power Plus, 25lb Thrust, Pedal controlled

Fish Finder: Lowrance Mark 5X

2 full livewells, aerated

twin batteries with onboard charger

Engine was tuned last year, with new plugs.  I have all the papers for boat and trailer and it is 

pretty much ready to fish.  It is still winterized, but hopefully warm weather comes soon.

I'm available to answer any questions you may have (I'm not a mechanic, so really technical 

engine questions are over my head)  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or 

concerns.  My wife wont let me bring the new boat home until I get this one out of the yard so 

it's got to go!

Pics are posted up on craigslist:

PM me here, or email - j.ocampo1974   at gmail

Lock please. Sold.

Craziest thing!  Within a half an hour of my craigslist post, 2 guys showed up at the door and paid cash.  Just dropped it off at their house.  Now I can bring my new one home!  yay!

Edited by Fehyd643
  • Like 2