Check Us Out On American BirdHunter

Kansasboy

Check us out on the Outdoor Channels ---American Birdhunter TV show on Sunday the 19th at 1:30am and 12:30pm Eastern time. You will get to see why people come and spend some time with us here in the midwest. This was an awesome Mallard hunt right after a 13in Blizzard here in Kansas. We are starting to book hunts for this year and you do not want to miss out on a hunt of a lifetime. Visit us at www.lastchancewingslabs.com call--Stuart at 785-483-0248 or email us at [email protected] Watch the show and you will see why we offer WORLCLASS HUNTS WITHOUT THE WORLDCLASS PRICE.

Sorry I have been too busy to get back on here but the gentleman's name is Sean Evans and he lives here in Russell. His phone number is 785-324-0502 and I will tell you he runs a top notch operation. He does not have a website but I spoke with some of his hunters from New Hampshire this year and they have always had outstanding hunts with him and have nothing but great things to say about him. Give him a call and he can problably set you up for a hunt and you can squeeze in some wingshooting with uswhile you are here.