Whitetail institute soil sample

Hello everyone. I just received my results from whitetail institute on the soil sample I sent to them using their test kit you can buy from them or cabelas/other stores. Just figured I would post up my results in case anyone was wondering about their test kits and what their report back would look like. Overall very simple and quick process. I mailed the sample Monday morning and they received Wednesday...had my results Thursday afternoon in my email. I think the layout of the results is easy to read and well suited towards our needs for wildlife food plots. Great investment for anyone thinking of doing food plots!

70a074ecc81c2c450df05ddb3b64dcbd.jpg

26a5359ad64a264eb85b17cec9ef014c.jpg

1c9ce6d17bb444d7886b83677e9b5c2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Glad to hear you also have positive experience with them! I haven't called and talked yet but I will be soon...I want to know the difference in lime and fert for another seed blend. So far I'm impressed with them! Hoping their seed is just as good

• Like 1

That is quite the difference! Pretty big ph swing you have there. I am going to send out another 2 samples soon for some expansions I have planned. It will be interesting to see the difference.

Since this is my first attempt at food plots on this new property this will be quite the adventure. The neighbor has been bushogging this small field and some trails for quite some years but it's never been planted or tilled. Ground holds water and gets soft in a few areas where natural springs bubble up. But the neighbor also has about 2-4 acres of field that is just grass field that I plan on asking permission to till up and plant. He's a great guy and I'm sure will have no problem with it. He's encouraged us since we moved in last fall to use his land, pond, trails and even his tools for whatever we want to do. Even told me to install our new solar panel array on his property so it didn't take up and space in my yard! I will have to take some pictures so everyone can see what I'm working with as I think it will be a neat setup without a huge amount of land.