09 honda foreman 500 with tracks

Selling for a friend.

As title states its an 09 Honda foreman 500 with power steering, push button 4x4, digital dash, push button auto shift, and it has the camoplast tracks. Right now it has brand new rims and tires on it but tracks are a simple install. Machine was bought wholesale from a dealer and has never been registered. All needed papers on hand. Machine has 150ish miles on it as i have been puttin around the backyard to keep the cobwebs out so they are slowly going up. It originally had the tracks and the dealer used it to for a demo at the county fair and other shows, so its never been worked with, never abused and in perfect shape. The foreman has a rep as one of the best, we all know that. With the tracks installed it is basically unstoppable in any conditions. He has more than 13k invested and is looking to get mid 8's to 9k. Its on CL for 9200obo . Def a reasonable deal with the tracks and the condition of the ATV. He is in no rush so low balls will be denied.... trust me I tried ! I'm in southern Erie county if you want to see/ ride it. The power steering is awesome and makes me never want to get on my sportsman! Def will have it on my next wheeler. Ill try and get pics up asap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...