What was your best day in the woods this year?

MACHINIST

2 Tuesdays ago, played hooky from work. Went goose hunting in the morning & shot my limit, hustled it back home & got together with a buddy who took me to his secret deer spot, and killed a doe in the afternoon. I know it's all about the experience, but some days it's just plain fun to pull the trigger. :)

Didnt get a chance to bow hunt ,so I went opening day gun .Got up 3:30 ate and in woods by 4:20 a.m..Climbed mountain for about an hour and found my spot and set up overlooking a ravine had a hot choclate and crumb bun and waited for dawn and hopefully deer .As daylight crept up I see two orange hats bobbing above the brush from the direction I came.Lo and behold its two hunters that told me this was there spot .i was a little angry that they came up to me but explained I had hunted here many times and never saw either of them . I suggested they leave and find another spot and they did .Well about 30 min passed and I hear sound comming from behind me slowly turn and here comes a hiker and his dog and they stop and the hiker proceedes to pee while only 30 feet away from me in full orange and for some reason starts shaking his penis like it was a flag .Now I was dumbfounded and very { pissed } pardon the pun when the guy leaves and proceeds away from me .So here I am sitting in a great spot waiting for a buck when I spot movement again off my right up a small rise about 35-40yds away.Well I pick up my binos and you guessed it ,there was the hiker dropping his drawers and proceeded to take a dump right there .Needless to say I was both amused and angry that this was going on in full view of me and after he finished I seriously thought about shooting a tree to scare the hell out of this fool , but thought better and packed up and left the woods vowing to never hunt anywhere near people or hikers again. This sucessfully ended my season and I am now trying to find a piece of property of my own away from ARSEWIPES like him...RANT OVER.........P.S. Nothing like this has ever happened before Thank God !

Edited by hunterman7956