Do they think before they speak?

I can't believe we have some of these fools in office across the nation! Biden's statement about shooting two rounds off your balcony....really?! Do that and you go to jail, then they can turn it into people are unsafe with their weapons and there is your next round of weapon restrictions.. And Cuomo's rant about "You don't need ten bullets to kill a deer!" Well if you were educated like you want us to believe then you would know that it is already illegal to use ten rounds on deer and that deer hunting has no connection to ten round clips. He is just trying to find any connection that any other fool will say, "Gee you know what he is right. Lets get rid of (this and that)." And its sad that there are so many foolish Liberals out there and they keep electing these uneducated people into office.

not just liberals that think and react. people in general at times do not think with their heads........ they tend to go with the omg what can we do to end this madness.

1... i agree with the above about the vice presidents statement....... where i live it is a law called unlawfull discharge of a firearm not only within city limits but also too close to other buildings but also........ if you shoot that gun.... where is the bullet,slug,shot going to go and end up landing?????????

2... Cumo's rant......... you are right ...it is just a kneejerk opinion to try to scare people into thinking that at any given time you have thousands of deer hunters out in the woods with more bullets then deer.

• Like 2