Action packed morning

carloracer1987

This morning i saw what i believe to be the biggest buck from my stand to this day. Looked like a 8 frame with a nice kicker off the side of his right horn. He came trotting through at 7:10am at about 75 yards. I had drug a scent trail on my walk in and when i got to a scrape i refreshed it right in the scrape. Well this buck went right to the scrape and sniffed. Didnt give it a care in the world and kept walking. I went for my grunt tube and i forgot it in the truck. Only other thing i had was a can call. Gave that 3 turns and he never once looked over just kept going. Pretty bummed i couldnt get him to come closer. Then at 8am i had a 6pt basket rack come in right downwind about 30 yards. He wouldnt come any closer. Then at 9am i saw the 6pt following a 4pt for every move he made.I went back this afternoon and only saw 3 does. Tried to rattle and grunt but no luck. maybe the winds we messing with them to much. My minds telling me to go back in the morning because i know there is a nice buck there but i also have another spot that i know there is nice bucks around.

• Like 1