Done til DMFA season

cdmckane

Well my season is on pause until the DMFA season in January. With the snow we're getting tonight, I have 30 driveways to plow tomorrow, most of them will need to be hit twice.

As far as meat in the freezer goes, it's been my worst season ever. Only one doe. Definitely need to rethink my strategies for next year.

Here's hoping that the DMFA season is relatively snow free and I can get a couple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had a decent season near you. I lost a doe that crossed the Owasco outlet last weekend after being wounded she was down but got bumped by the drivers, crossed the water and we could never pick up her trail. 

today I got a nice big doe in the miserable weather and a mature 8 with my gun. At times it was slow but all in all I saw deer. 

Good luck next season 

Well my season is on pause until the DMFA season in January. With the snow we're getting tonight, I have 30 driveways to plow tomorrow, most of them will need to be hit twice. As far as meat in the freezer goes, it's been my worst season ever. Only one doe. Definitely need to rethink my strategies for next year. Here's hoping that the DMFA season is relatively snow free and I can get a couple. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Didn't you harvest your doe after you spotted her out of your house...there's still time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk