Purple Heart Homes

mmkay

just passing along an email from New York State Senator, Greg Ball

Friend:

I have teamed up with Purple Heart Homes to assist a service-connected disabled veteran in either constructing or fully renovating a home in our area. We now need YOUR help locating a qualifying veteran!

To make this project possible, we are working with Dale Beatty of Purple Heart Homes. Dale is top 10 CNN Hero finalist that was deployed in Iraq in 2004 when an explosion from an anti tank mine hit his vehicle, and resulted in the loss of both his legs. In 2008, he founded Purple Heart Homes, a registered 501©(3) non-profit organization.

The veteran does not have to live in our area currently, but must be willing to relocate to Putnam County. To qualify, veterans must have their DD214 and a service-connected VA disability rating.

If you know a qualifying veteran or would like to join the Purple Heart Homes Senate Task Force, contact my office at (845) 279-3773 or email Krista Gobins at [email protected].

Sincerely,

Greg Ball

New York State Senator, 40th District

Albany Office:

817 Legislative Office Building

Albany, NY 12247

518-455-3111 District Office:

1441 Route 22, Suite 205

Brewster, NY 10509

845-279-3773