Viper Viper Elite 4000 Winch Install on Kawasaki Brute Force 750

Viper Viper Elite 4000 Winch Install on Kawasaki Brute Force 750:

A little  plastic removal, she fit in like a glove.  The guys @ Moto never did  it under the seat for these new / larger contactors... I measured the  size and figured it would fit with the seat on, it does smile.gif  Kent has  suggested mounding it anywhere high and dry.

I ordered the pouch for the front fender to keep my tool bag in since I  took up that whole space (and then some).  The only thing that would be  cool is some kind of bracket to hold the contactor, but the zip ties  worked out OK for now, maybe I'll fabricate something down the road.

I trimmed the wires to get rid of the excess as well, It would be better  if the kit came terminated on one side only.  But I understand why they  term both ends because some people just don't want to do it.  A  suggestion would be to include some extra 8 gauge terms for the wire so  it can be customized.

I tested it and everything works.  As per Moto they said to install the  plastic guard you should unwind the whole cord, put it on, then wind it  back up.  I did not have a chance to do that yet.

Before cutting...

4626157808_4f14179391_b.jpg

After Cutting....

4625552319_f157b420c0_b.jpg

Contactor install...

4626158118_1895e8dfdb_b.jpg

4625552595_1ebe04335c_b.jpg

4626158548_f27689fc60_b.jpg