It's not great but it is still cool

jimbo91

So my sister got something for christmas that she couldn't use, so she gave it to me. Anyone remember the old polaroid cameras that didn't need ink, just snap a pic and viola, you got a nice picture. Well now they have something called a "PoGo" instant printer. It has a rechargeable battery, and works in multiple ways. You can snap a pic with your phone and send it via bluetooth, or you can hook your digital camera up to it and print anything you want. The pictures are only wallet size, but who cares? This is a big advancement in technology if you ask me. I was like a kid in a candy store printing out all the pictures of the deer id seen this year. It costed about $40.00, but it was on sale for $20.00 at the time, and the paper comes in 30 packs and its very cheap. I figure ill keep it in my hunting tote and bring it to print out some pictures of the families deer, start a little "bragging" wall or something lol.

http://store.polaroid.com/products/0/354649/Instant_Digital_Printer

Thats Polaroid's site for them