Candidates for Delaware judge

Porter is a good man.  Fair and very knowledgeable.  Would easily follow in Judge Becker's steps.

Don't know anything about Mr. Rosa.

The more important issue is that, since Judge Becker's retirement, the court responsibilities are being split up into 2, a family court and a general county court (Becker handled both).

Former District Attorney Richard Northrup is running unopposed for that  County Court Judge position and no one knows how he feels about Pistol Permits, he will be responsible for issuing them.

Judge Becker used to handle the pistol permits and was known for being a very fair man in that regard.  Former DA Northrup is a complete unknown on this issue and many of us are afraid he will take a harsher stance.

Just my opinion.  But yes, Porter Kirkwood is a good man, a great attorney and would make an excellent family court judge.

Sorry  I couldn't give an opinion on one vs the other, but i just do not know enough about Mr. Rosa.

I am Gary Rosa, candidate for Delaware County Family Court Judge.  The fact that I browse HuntingNY.com probably tells you all you need to know about me, but I encourage you to visit my website, GaryRosa.com.

As for hunting and shooting sports, I have been shooting guns since I was big enough to hold one and I've been hunting since I was old enough to get a license.  Long before I was old enough to hunt I tagged along with my father and others.  As a kid growing up I ran a trap line.  I am a big supporter of involving kids in the sports of hunting, fishing and trapping.