I don't usually buy from brick and motor stores but when I do....

Got the go ahead by the wife yesterday to buy another gun! Super exciting moment for any guy right?!? Well I have been watching a particular gun for a while and saw it on sale but unfortunately with a new born and other things going on I wasn't able to purchase the gun. Well yesterday Field and Stream had the Smith & Wesson SD9VE 9mm on sale for $289.99 that was the best I have seen it in a while. Black friday had it at $299.99 and I knew they have sold for less. I generally don't buy from brick and motor but the local guys couldn't touch it for that price and said they should buy a few and re-sell.

The reason for my excitement is that the SDVE series is a Glock take off. I have a Glock but didn't want to pay a Glock price for a G19. Instead this should fit the bill. From what I understand it is a Glock in Smiths clothing. Obviously the parts aren't interchangeable (that would infringe on patents) but from what I have seen the will eat any ammo and is quite accurate. Don't quote me but I think I can also fire lead thru it instead of always shooting jacketed bullets.

• Like 1