new archery range 3m area

AdrenalineMike

hey everyone, my name is mike. i do alot of reading on here, but just recently joined. i posted this in the general chat but figured i might get some more views here. i was looking for some opinions of people around my local area. i am looking to open an indoor archery range in northern orange county, in the montgomery area. i wanted to here what local people had to say, are they interested in it, what they thought, and is there a need for one in the area. it would a be a 25-30yard indoor range, with memeberships, hourly rates, and possibly leagues. it would also be an archery shop with a technician on site. what does everyone think of this, i look foward to hearing everyones opinions. thanks everyone!   

thats a great idea but you will definately have to advertise to get people there... there used to be one over on pulaski  highway but a bunch of knuckle heads went in with broadheads and ruined it and they didnt do it over but gander has a league that is going on right now and liberty in the basement of the shoprite has a paper league that does well and ppl attend its tough i would definately join but im too far from montgomery