Caught myself...

Discing up the front field...I just planted a strip south /west to North /East in solid turnips where the tractor is... did a small area at the end of lane way clover to edge of the open field in solid turnips as well and then planted clover with some turnips in the tilled area in pic...I dragged that smooth before the rains... The pic of deer is a moss over run clover plot in the middle of the woods, it is the oak flats...I see whats eating the tiny dropped acorns from the fawn pic...that gets disced tomorrow. Then just 3 more to do...

PICT0069 (2).JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

PICT0009 (4).JPG

• Like 1

Today the horse shoe plot ,the oak flats plots and I believe the T trail plot behind the house all get disced up.Then I am done with the disc for the season I'll wash and grease it then Mr B can do as he wishes with the backhoe...Though Rivers other gramps was to do some welding repairs and that's not happening ......all the WG/fertilizer can be dragged in with the harrow drag teeth down.

Well the horse shoe plot is now the teardrop plot...It has a made bedding area in the middle...lined on 2 sides by one of the brush pile fences the middle is filling in nicely with bramble. I disced a 3 tractor width trail that connects around all of it.The oak flat plot which I haven't replanted since 2013(pic) is now disced waiting for clovers and WG. I also disced 2 trails that lead to that plot and one next to it, they will get the same planting I'm hoping to get it back to what it was in the picture......Then there was a tiny spot in front of the frog tub that I disced...it will also get the same. I then went behind the house and disced up the 2 plots that would lead the deer to what is now the corn field. I have not planted that in a few years because when the corn is cut they abandon the area...use to be used day and night...Well the corn is in late so will be cut really late...but also the hunting camp next door has the son now living there during hunting season. I want the deer traveling back and forth on our place...not coming off us going through theirs to get  to our place across the road..Between him and the neighbor on the other side of him...We have the least activity...so if I feed and water(plots & koi pond), they may change back to the original travel habit

IMAG0049.JPG