Smithworks Blinds

Hey everyone, i'm looking for the plans that a company smithworks has for their tower blinds. They do not offer plans to build the tower yourself on their site anymore. I was wondering if anyone has those plans as i plan on building the tower myself. Thank you in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By fortresshunting
      Fortress Hunting Blinds, Luxury Blinds for the Serious Hunter.

Fortress Hunting Blinds are handmade quality blinds built to fit your needs. Our blinds can be constructed out of either ply wood or the rustic looking barn wood you see in the picture(depending on if we have barn wood in stock). They can be ground blinds or hoisted in the air and used as a tower stand. They are a must have for gun and bow hunters alike. Carpet is installed to reduce the sound as you rotate to squeeze the trigger on that buck of a lifetime or big tom turkey. On those windy, cold, or rainy days when all other hunters are forced out of the woods, you will be out of the elements and enjoying the hunt in your Fortress Hunting Blind!

And remember they are custom blinds, So if you have an idea or want something special on your Fortress Blind we will do our best to make it happen!

If interested feel free to call or text us for more information at (315)-759-0504 or email us at [email protected] We'd love to build you your new favorite spot in the woods or answer any questions you may have!

• By mike rossi
      Proposed additional local regulations and fees for waterfowlers on a section of Long Island?

http://www.27east.com/news/article.cfm/East-End/61018/New-Rules-For-Duck-Hunters-Discussed