Blind windows....

growalot

Well guys I don't know what you use, I know some are lift  up and some sliders.  For the  the guys with lift ups that get cold due to wind Jo-Ann fabrics have coupons 40-50 % one item.  Now my windows have been adjustable sliders up and down and the lift ups with limousine tinting but the wind blowing through would makes me cold...I recently replaced the lift up storm windows on Rivers blind with the inside clear storms...they are wooden frames wrapped like a painting canvas and stapled with a 20 ga clear vinyl... I just bought 2 yrds 58 " wide for 10.00 at JA's with a coupon. You can attach a rod to the bottom and top cut it to over lap your window opening and attach the bottom rod under opening. Then place small hooks on either side so the top rod can fit in the hooks . placing them at what ever sized opening you want or closed to block all wind yet see...quiet to adjust and you can stay warmer and or block scent from free flowing from the blind...6' by 58 " should do all you windows and then some  Or make frames and lift ups for the blinds that aren't solid..I like not having rain and snow on my barrels when getting ready to shoot in tough weather ...Just an idea

I was on my walk and took some pictures of the new blind windows...I still need to put the limousine tinting on them but they will do for now..bought the hard ware latches to pull them in  tight during winter...

PS... going on 3 seasons all cardboard but the windows now, dry as a bone

20170927_135620_resized.jpg

20170927_135552_resized.jpg

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1